InterRail Global Pass

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Syd222, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Syd222

Syd222 Member

Hi,
    for august, I'm thinking out buying a 22days interral globalpass (for 22 days you can take nearly any train in europe for 22days). 2 of my friends did it together and they had a great time.
    I'd be leaving from north-west France and I'd like to go as following:

Cross north Italy, then Slovenia, Hungary and Romania (I'd like to stay a little while in romania cause I probably could go there next year as part of a work experiment for my studies)
    Then I'd go back by Slovakia, Czech Republic and then Germany where I'd like to go to Berlin clubs, and finally to Netherlands to spend some time in the coffee shop (lots of french people go to Amsterdam for a week-end, but I never thought it was worth going that far to enjoy a coffee shop, as part of the end of a travel it sounds nice though).

So I'm looking for any advice, stories, anything from anyone who traveled in these countries (or any country of Europe that's around that pathway actually cause I know I probably won't follow it strictly)