increase the size of my penis?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by curious_with_you, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Marebare

Marebare Member

Why can't we all just learn to be happy with what we have?

2. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Because what we have doesn't give us the results we want, and especially when media sells you the view that changing something will give you those results.

For men, lots of young boys or men and even some young girls women believe that the girl's pleasure and orgasmicability (made that up) is due to how deep a penis can go in a vagina reaching and stimulating spots smaller guys can't reach.

There's also a belief that girls like the stuffed full feeling and she'll cheat on you to get it. (Grain of truth here but it is not a rule)

And so having a big penis means the opposite, that you get the job done well and have control of your life.

3. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I imagine its a similar reason driving the need for girls to do this or that behavior, visual look, or hangout with certain groups.

It comes down to control and results...and how personally one takes failure.

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Yes, google jelqing. You're welcome

5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

It's written in the book. :D

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

Ezekiel 23:20

6. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Haha lol.

Well I'm sure there will be a medical treatment to extend penis size within the century or so for 700K.

But no I am not confident enough in the jelquing technique to say it works as a ruled for all men. I would like to see a medical journal on its success/fail rate though.

7. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Worked for me, surprisingly well.

8. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

How do you know it wasn't your genes though?

And did it increase length but decrease thickness or circumference?

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

After Two months I had gained over an inch and a half, maintain longer and harder erections and increased the girth. There are methods for doing the both. Once I had reached a length I was happy with I started working on width, I couldn't be happier :)

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I'd be more interested in reducing the girth slightly, as it can cause discomfort to many women, and often impossible for Anal (M or F). It's also a problem getting condoms on. Even the Extra Large ones are impossible to roll on in the prescribed manner. When I'm with another man, I always prefer a bit of length rather than girth, quite simply because it makes for an easier penetration - but that's just my preference.

11. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

^I'm not questioning that you didn't get some growth lengthwise and/or girthwise.

I'm questioning how you know it was the jelqing, rather than say your genetics, that caused the growth.

How old were you when you started the Jelqing?

12. cthulhu

cthulhu Member

Try Extenze, the commercial said it works.

13. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I just know my body, and I know what I was doing was working. I felt the tissues in my cock breaking and stretching and I knew how far to properly go before doing any damage and letting them heal before continuing.

14. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

:rolleyes:

15. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

^You dodged my question(s) like an expert politician my friend.

In a nutshell you said: "I know it worked because I felt the right amount of physical sensation and via instinct I just knew when to stop before it became a negative."

Sounds like a fairy tale I gotta say. And it doesn't address the age at which you attempted this, or the possibility that you were just naturally in a growth spurt as coded by your genetics.

16. Whereismymind?

Whereismymind? Member

I personally have had a LOT of success with jelqing. It really does work..I've added at least 1.5" to my member.

17. Lightining

Lightining Member