I'm fighting for the honour of our fair mayor.

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Anaximenes, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Basically they support him in the low rent districts of the east Toronto district, near Greek town, I think. But I say that since he is slandered by the zealous so-called ethical (politically ethical) councilmen, I want to challenge some one to a fist fight: on the bus is just fine.

You offend my sensible respect for the good sex and social tolerance of a good family. You, or anyone else, want to fight? I'm tired of this shame, and these shameless hussies.:biker:

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'd love to hear of one good thing rob ford did or one good reason to support him or vote for him. He spends his days, on the job, spending time with known crack and heroin dealers, gangbangers who do armed robberies and hits, and gets drunk in forests in the middle of the day. his one line is "i save taxpayers money". Well, that's wonderful sir, could you please show me on this bill where that saved money is, because from the papers it appears that you have lost millions from just ONE botched subway fandangle. half the tax cuts he'd said he'd do, he can't do, and the ones he has done, are having awful repurcussions (privatizing garbage service, yeah, great idea. save a little pocket change until next year when that private sector demands a much higher paying contract.)

and yet he's got like what, 40% of toronto who said they would literally vote for him? I swear I'm hallucinating when I read these things. And about 20% of torontonians would love him to go higher in politics. they would like to see rob ford running the country.

i think it's sad but that people who have lives similar to rob ford (the indiscretions and lack of self control part) identify with him and want to root for the person who reminds them of themselves; 'gosh, i have a drinking problem and I do dick-all at my job TOO! this ford fella sounds like my kind of person'.

politics is less and less about a structure of support for the citizenry and more and more about Jerry Springer theatrics.

:(

3. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

lovely observation