I'm a transgender girl and I want to meet some new people : )

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by transamericana80, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transamericana80

transamericana80 Guest

I just registered on hipforums today and it seems very exciting and cool. I'm interested in meeting all sorts of people who are comfortable with the fact that I am a male to female transgender girl and I don't take hormones yet. I never want to have a sex-change either. It technically makes me a transvestite right now but I live this way all the time and my voice and everything about me is like a natural female. I do everything just like a regular woman but I'm physically male underneath my makeup and wigs , dresses. I am willing to travel far to meet some cool new friends who want a visitor like me to visit for a while. I am also open to forming a romantic relationship with the right person. I'm mostly into men but I will consider being with some biological women or fellow transsexuals.

I'm interested in getting into some fun discussions on this website. You all seem like you're very similar to me and you believe in what I believe in. A peaceful prosperous world is right around the corner!

mommas man, FredBrice, BiRob and 3 others like this.
  2. 7cSailor

7cSailor Guest

Any Pics??

BlueBaz likes this.
  3. 1st time was enjoyable

1st time was enjoyable Guest

Would love to meet you and see where it goes. Have a good friend that is in the process of becoming female. My wife calls her by her new name, I can accept that just is hard to call her a new name considering what he did while he was in the service, and I've always called her by his old nick.
    Just saw your pic and you are very pretty, if you go all the way with sex change no one would ever know except for your adams apple.

FredBrice likes this.
  4. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

I don't believe that at all.

Welcome anyways. :sunny:

5. perkibrinn

perkibrinn Guest

Hello and thanks for your interesting and honest introduction.
    I just wanted to wish you the best and hope it works out well for you.
    You are someone to be admired!

Thanks again.

6. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Hey, Peace and Blessings.
    I'm Drew. I'm gender dysphoric but for now deciding to stay a guy until I'm more stable and financially independent and am in a good place to make the choice to actually transition and if its best for me.
    I currently live as a gay male known by Drew, some know of the existence of my alter ego, Clare.
    Welcome to Hip forums!

7. Cjames0289

Cjames0289 Guest

whoopsie, how do i delete posts...?:confused::blush5:

(Accidental double post)

8. Cjames0289

Cjames0289 Guest

:daisy:Hi there :gorgeous: i just wanted to say hello and make a post in your thread, because it sounds like i have a lot in common with you.

I to consider myself a transgendered female, but i am also not on any hormones yet. I go by the name Katrina Saunders.... I have a very slim and kind of feminine build and i am not muscular at all, so i do pretty well at looking female with just my dresses, heels, makeup, etc... my hair is grown out long, so i rarely use wigs though. like you were saying, i want to be as natural as possible, but i am however strongly considering starting HRT soon.

I came to this site to meet other trans people and like minded people and to be able to discuss everything about this lifestlye comfortably in a comfortable atmosphere... i am more looking for friends than a relationship, but i am open to the idea if i were to meet the right person... im mostly into guys, but i could see myself being with another transwomen as well, but probably not a biological female... that might not make any sense, but that is just my preference...

anyways..enough about me, its really nice to meet you and i hope you stick around and post more so i can get to know you better.

ive gotta get off of here at the moment unfortunately, but i wish you nothing but the best in your endeavors and i hope to talk with you again soon. :daisy:

lots of love! :love:

9. gagforreal

gagforreal Guest

Drew is a unisex name. No need to change.

elseyk4671 likes this.
  10. rak

rak Senior Member

Hey transamerica, I just got into Queer as Folk and wanted to know if you know any cool transgendered tv Shows, apart from transamerica and stonewall.

elseyk4671 likes this.
  11. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

Wow... that's so disrespectful. Not even a hello?

EDIT -- And oh, just noticed this is a 2011 thread. Hm. :)

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Check The Date, That Post Was Made 2 Years Ago...:).

Cheers Glen.

13. swhite30

swhite30 Members

hi how are you.

elseyk4671 likes this.
  14. archenemy

archenemy Members

I Agree. I bet U have Guts, and i sure admire Guts. good on ya!

15. archenemy

archenemy Members

Another 2011 topic i posted on. my mistake OOPS and cannot delete...

16. springsound

springsound Members

No big deal. Some threads are timeless.

Spring

17. TheRainbowSkye

TheRainbowSkye Members

Hey I just joined today as well, I'm Trans Male to Female and have been on hormones for over 2 years now. I do want to have the operation as soon as I can.

If you want to talk about anything I'd love to chat to you and anyone else who wants to.

Skye

x

elseyk4671 likes this.
  18. Daveosuck

Daveosuck Members

I would love to chat and possibly meet I'm very interested in you - I live in Ohio if we hit it off I'll let you know exactly where - but that will take time - hope to chat with you soon !!

19. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

You realize that she posted 7 years ago, and hasn't been heard from in six years.

20. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Lol I don’t know where these threads come from if they’re that dated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.