If Trump were to be impeached...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deidre, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

The problem is I don't see any great ideas coming from the left, either. It seems like their only rhetoric is that Trump sucks. That's not enough, there has to be things in place to help the country as a whole, not just bring a different party in, and we go back to starting all over.

farmerdon likes this.
  2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Don't underestimate their stupidity.

stormountainman likes this.
  3. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

If Trump is impeached I would celebrate...celebrate....and dance to the music!

shoeless joe likes this.
  4. stormountainman

If you go on the Democrat Party website you'll see an entire section on ideas in place to help the country as a whole.

5. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

If by "help" the country you mean destroy it.

6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Are you ready for Pence? He might govern with evangelical Christian ideals.

7. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

why is trump attacking capitalism?
    Amazon is only doing what any capitalist company does.

This has nothing to do with Amazon, it has to do with the WaPo.

8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

He's attacking Amazon because he thinks they're taking business away from the post office, something like this. I don't know all the finite details, but that's the gist.

9. stormountainman

I would not want that jerk either. I am seriously considering Cory Booker or one of the women. I want a woman as president soon. I want my own daughter to walk proud.

10. stormountainman

Looky here, the Democrats want to help the ordinary common working class people. What they stand for is usually good. The Republicans in contrast want to step on the people while they take money from the faceless greedy corporations. And they take corporation money at the same time they let these corporations do anything they want, even in areas like food safety and drinking water safety. You can be as patriotic as you want. Republicans always claim they are patriotic. Consequently, I have a suggestion. Your corporate buddies made Allestra and put it if foods like potato chips. It makes people who eat it leak poop, without control. So you can try Allestra, if you feel like a Republican patriot. You can buy several bags of Allestra tainted potato chips and chase it down with some Flint Michigan water. It's all about Trump and the Republicans.

Okiefreak likes this.
  11. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

What he says is different from the real reason. USPS is in financial trouble but its package delivery business is actually a bright spot its operations and Amazon is helping. The real reason is that Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos also owns the Washington Post, and Trump thinks they're out to get him. So the Emperor strikes back! Use the powers of the Presidency to go after personal enemies. Nixon did it too. Look where it got him.

McFuddy, Flagme15 and stormountainman like this.
  12. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

why doesn't he attack Walmart? Walmart has put hundreds of mom and pop stores out of business.

13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I thought the same thing.

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Walmart doesn't own a newspaper critical of Trump. And in a sense he is going after Walmart with those tariffs on Chinese goods. That will hit Walmart hard.

15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

the trump voters were told that a vote for trump was going to bite them in the ass, but they didn't listen. There are a lot of farmers, who voted for trump, who are not happy right now.

Eric!, stormountainman and Okiefreak like this.
  16. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

They should have paid attention, now because they didn't we're all stuck with him. Let it hurt their bank accounts for a little while and see if they change their tune.

Okiefreak likes this.
  17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

But that’s not ethical to go after a private company because you don’t like that it’s successful lol

I hate Walmart, rarely if ever shop there. It’s a supporter of sweat shops. Amazon treats its employees poorly too I’ve read, so I try to find smaller shops online to buy from that don’t involve sweat shops or third parties to distribute their products. But I still don’t think the president of the US should be concerning himself over amazon.

18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

[​IMG]

Please oh please let this happen

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Pocahontas/Marx 2020

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I hope Bernie tells them to fuck off in 2020 and run as an independent.

He should be like, "You didn't believe in me in 2016 and now I'm supposed to be your savior? Kiss the fattest part of my ass."

Eric! likes this.
  21. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Your problem with so many smaller shops is that a lot of them buy their stuff from Amazon.

Eric! and machinist like this.