If cums too quickly depends on the girls?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by cupy, Jun 14, 2014.

1. cupy

cupy Member

I asked this guy if he cums too quickly? and he said it depends on how good I'm
    But what has to do with me if he cums too quickly?? I ve heard if a guy cums too quickly depends on that he lacks experience...

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Sounds like a great guy.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Blame it on the tool, not the woman.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i would imagine there is more than one factor involved in premature ejaculation. i don't doubt that a highly attractive woman who makes sex feel especially good would be one factor in cumming sooner.

TjbigD102 likes this.
  5. bravoninja

bravoninja Guest

No I think it depends on the excitement of the guy and his confidence.

6. silk896

silk896 Member

In a way, there may be a bit of truth in the OP.
    Personally, I have experienced different levels of excitement with partners - both first time and in a relationship.
    My partner (whoever) definitely contributed to my level of excitement, and the wonderful truth is that the higher the excitement level, the faster, and probably more intense, the orgasm will be.

Okay, that's a woman's perspective, but it can't be too different for a guy.

7. abcdefgz

abcdefgz Members

For me it depends on the girl. My girlfriend now is tall, has blonde hair and a really nice ass and set of tits. The first time in my bedroom when she took my cock out and started to play with it, about 30 seconds in I exploded a huge load all over her face and chest. She laughed and I gave it another go a few minutes later haha.

8. z. beeblebrox

z. beeblebrox Member

For me it really depends on...the chemistry, the anticipation, how long it's been since my last orgasm, how turned on I (we) are, etc. It's so complex there's no way to boil it down to a forumula. For example: the first time I'm with a woman, sometimes I can take *forever* which is nice and I feel like I'm in control and only cum when I want. I think it's because my mind is way too occupied with all the other new stimulii. On the other hand, I've been with my ladyfriend for quite some time now, and can cum very quickly even though I'm not meaning to. It's really fascinating actually, the mind-body connection with it all. There is also *some* variation with feeling, for me anyway. I have been with a mom of two kids who was extremely tight (she felt muscular down there! kegals for sure) but who loved "pound fucking" - man I just couldn't hang in nearly as long as I'd liked. Lol. On the flip side, I used to date a wonderful german gal who had a vagina that was normal at first but ballooned out further in...which led to much less contact with my glans. She also enjoyed slow passionate sex (as do I) and so I lasted as long as I wanted with her. Fascinating.

9. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Many factors.
    Can be totally individual.

Far more often its a problem for younger men.

When a man is younger the level of sexual tension is far higher.
    A normally-healthy man age 14 - 35 or so is an ejaculation just waiting to happen.
    Certainly was the case for me.

10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

If the girl is too good then I would like to enjoy her warmth of the vagina as long as possible. So I will take all efforts to prolong reaching orgasm. With my wife I always take more than 45 minutes

11. TjbigD102

TjbigD102 Members

I managed to make love to a girl i was madly in love with in highschool and the first time it was like 5 or 6 minutes and i was so disappointed because i had wanted her since 8th grade the excitement was to much but aftter it was about 15 to 20 minutes so it went back to normal. It really does depend on a ton of factors

12. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

As a guy a few factors can be involved.
    - if it's a new person that I'm very attracted too I'd have to go slow or it would be very fast
    - if I haven't came in a few days (or god forbid more) this is when sex could be very quick. If I think I may get lucky "tonight" I'd better rub one out "this morning" if it's been a few days. It's never fun to come before your girl
    - if she's very good at what she's doing. Can be a blessing and a curse for a girl to be so good in bed that you can't last long enough