i need help figuring out this srain please!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by Stonerstan, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Stonerstan

Stonerstan Member

ok i cant take a pic of it but its kinda light pale green with light yellow/orange ish hairs
    it smells strong and fruity kinda like a pina collada or banana smoothie and it has a smooth taste
    and i know its supposed to be high grade shit and i know the feeling it gives you after one hit is like a mellow laid back high and after 2 hits you feel pretty gone lol

see im not the one who bought it.
    but its some good shit! and i never had a strain like this so
    i dunno much about it and i wanna know what it is! lol

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

pineapple kush

3. Stonerstan

Stonerstan Member

Oh thanks alot! =)

4. nomadcharlie

nomadcharlie Member

i have a plant outside all doing fine but1,leaffs are curling on it i want to save it ?is it too much water,or not enough.your help would be welcomed,

5. SamKush

SamKush Member

Check your ph
    Check if you can see webs
    check the nutes you're applying.
    It could be one of these.
    Goodluck :)

6. bratgirl

bratgirl Member

I was on a short vacation and my blue mist was in bloom and my caramellow went he/she on me. So I let the plants finish out, harvested the seeds and had some crappy smoke which I gave away.

I picked out the largest seeds with the best patttern on their skins. I put
    the seeds in the refrigerator for a week then planted them. Once ready for the bloom room I picked the best of the plants and in 8 days 2 plants went into bloom. I cut off the blooms and returned those plants to the grow room. In one month I took clones from my two new un-named girls.

All this time I noticed that the new growth leafs are curved like semitars with rough serrated edges and the leafs become straight later as they become larger and can get as long as 8 inches. Yet the plant is incredibly bushy and also nearly 4 feet tall and easily that wide after 12 weeks in the veg room. The new growth is a bright yellow green and becomes a dark green as the leafs mature. The older leafs near the bottom of the plant turn brown and fall off on their own, leaving me almost no maintanance. Although I'm sure thinning will need to done during bloom.

Now after all of that: does anyone want to give up some ideas as to what I have? Other than a mistake because I took a couple days off?

Thanks everyone. Bratgirl