I have no memory of my first day of school

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by unfocusedanakin, Jan 15, 2018.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Or my first time having sex. Aren't people supposed to remember this stuff? It must have been one of 2 or 3 times with the sex but I have no idea. I'm sure I was happy when it happened.

I don't have any memories until I am 8 or 9. Was I even alive before then?

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have clear memories from about the age of 5 years old.

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I remember my first day at school. It was awful. I think most schools are actually pretty awful. It's an awful thing to do to a kid. There must be better ways to educate. School is indoctrination and brainwashing imo. Government just wants people as fodder to increase GDP and create manageable citizens. I'm being simplistic but that's basically it for me when I really think about it.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Not remembering losing your virginity does seem odd

Not remembering your first day of school, not so odd

I used to remember everything. Not so much as I get older, there is a lot I've forgotten that has happened in the last decade or so. But my memories from when I was young are still really vivid

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I seem to have an almost cinematic memory for situations and stuff that's happened to me. I can recall what seems like terabytes of incidents, conversations and imagery from my life. I find myself replaying scenes and conversations often. I think this is probably because I am a traumatophile. Everything is burned into my system, and I strangely enjoyed it. I wouldn't be the first to say that many people want to be happy, but their innate underlying desire to experience suffering exists in equal proportion.

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

My recollection of most things is a little foggy. I can't remember for poo. Memories isn't my strong suit. :)

La Ya Ya likes this.
  7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Hell.... I don't remember yesterday

La Ya Ya and Orison like this.
  8. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Swap?

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

You were jamming with Keith Richards, don't you remember?

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

First, I was born young and healthy :) I told my parent one day I'd be wealthy. Cannot forget my first day in school, got stabbed in the head with a pencil but it's cool. Get my education. A job and a family, a good reputation. Now what about grade 2? Oh yes, got shot in the neck and the bullet went straight through. But I'm packing a text book so don't fuck with me cause I'm headed to grade 3. Thank God it's lunch in a minute, bit into a hotdog with a razor blade in it. And it cut my tongue off, but I know how to multiply, so what's up boss? I finally had to step out, I dropped outta school when they ripped me neck out. Who knew where the road led? Seen a man with a briefcase but no head, so I'm likes fuck that, show me a quarter and a ounce of crack.

As for sex, I remember my first time. I was in control until the blood.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I can remember first day of school.

Cant for the life if me remember first time i had sex. First time i did certain sexual acts, certain acts were done to me, if you know what i mean. Who I was actually with, where I was, I got nada.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Unless it was before the age of 5.

13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I don't remember my first day of school. I just know I had to walk two miles through the snow, uphill both ways, barefooted.

GLENGLEN and La Ya Ya like this.
  14. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I remember mine, I cried like a bearch because I couldn't see where I was supposed to sit.....great memories!!!!!!!

15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Despite huge gaps, I remember certain incidents from my very early years. The strangest was the day that my mother left me asleep in my pram in the hallway and went off to start cooking the dinner. Suddenly to her amazement, I crawled into the kitchen and she had no idea how I got there. When she went to my pram, it was exactly as she had left it, leaving her even more puzzled. Many years later, I explained that I had reached out to the door handle, pulled myself up and tilted the pram sideways. before sliding down the gap behind it and onto the floor. The pram must have then righted itself to its original position.
    I can still vividly remember the incident, although it was nearly 70 years ago and I was 7 months old. Although I have similar memories of other incident from my first couple or years, other periods or my life have huge gaps in my memory.

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I just asked Keith... He doesn't remember yesterday either.

Aerianne likes this.
  17. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i have no memory of any day at school, skipped most of the time and day dreaming the rest of the time

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah i don't remember shit about my early childhood. i'm skeptical when people claim to have vivid memories from those days.

i kind of remember losing my virginity. which is impressive considering the amount of alcohol that was in my system at the time.

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

what a coincidence

i also have no memory of your first day at school