I have a question for guys.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by theacidqueen, Oct 17, 2009.

1. theacidqueen

theacidqueen Member

Soooo ok why are guys like..... attracted to asses and boobs. I mean like really what is attractive about two mounds of fat that shit comes out of, and two mounds of fat hanging off of a girls chest????

2. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

im not a guy, but the ass probably has less fat than breasts, especially if the chick is in shape

and asses are just fucking attractive, far more attractive than breasts...what it is, i do not know but asses are just MMMMMMMMM

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

It's something I've often wondered as well. I'm male, but have never been particularly attracted to either Boobs or Butts. If anything, I'm more physically attracted to the facial features and hair.

However, I find any degree of make-up to be a total turn off, so when you see these tarts caked in the stuff, I find that to be sickening, whereas a face that is pure, as nature intended, with no make-up at all, I find to have a natural beauty, all of its own.

As a naturist, I like to see naked bodies also, but once again, because I find this to be the way nature intended, but my initial sexual attraction is more towards the genitalia, rather than the cliche regions of Boobs & Butts.

I suspect I'm not alone in my feelings about make-up either. It seems that women tend to believe that more make-up adds to their sexuality in the same way than many men believe that the size of their penis adds to theirs. In reality it makes no difference whatsoever - or if anything, can have the opposite effect.

1 person likes this.
  4. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

I don't know how it wouldn't be obvious, and it's hard to explain. I like boobs they are the part of a girl that just stares into my soul when i'm talking to girls, one of the biggest motivators. They just seem like softer and more comforting than anything like the best pillow. Thats how i see it.

5. zday40k

zday40k Member

It all boils down to this one simple fact, procreation. Men are designed at the DNA level to pass on genetic material, tight bums and firm large breasts are signs of a healthy and strong mate, men also mostly only use their eyes when selecting a mate so a "good looking" women is also perceived as healthier and stronger(something to do with symmetry). Thats the rough scientific answer anyway, im sure most of us men would just reply with "because we do" when asked why we like tits or ass.

6. azizullah98

azizullah98 Member

hi
    this is true that ass is a attractive part of a girl and i like it i like the boobs small not big.
    azizullah98@yahoo.com

1 person likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

your an idiot

8. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

such hate for women's bodies...and probably your own.

10. OzSteve

OzSteve Member

It's like saying do you like to see a women with clothes on or off ???

For me, I like a hot little ass and I love small tits, but I am a pussy man ;-)

Oh and I like a woman in just some hot panties and a bra.

Each to their own. But you have to be happy with your body too

11. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

ithink this covers it pretty well, i definitely agree.

12. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

I have to agree zday, human evolution 101

13. sg girl

sg girl Member

u must be lackin in these areas or you wouldnt have phrased it like this...just sayin

14. wally m

wally m 14

It's gotta suck to be stuck in your mind

15. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

The same could be said about what women find attractive in men, you hear hands and chins, and it's like wtf? Curves are just naturally attractive to men, why boobs are attractive is up to debate, but probably has something to do with fertility, as for asses, that's related to hips, which relates to popping out kids

16. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

True that, they're also ways in which girls can compete against each other in vicious ways to attract the male attention

17. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

I love a muffin butt on a man. It's really nice to feel the tightness of the skin on something so soft and smooth to the touch. It's sensitive and clean - you know, callous free unlike the roughness of say... an elbow.

I'm fascinated with a man's chest too. I think it has something to do with the angular shape to them, the husky furr all around the sensitive nipples on a man and the way it protrudes through a shirt and feels like a solid tower of flesh when you press yourself against it.

18. PeaceInTheStreets

PeaceInTheStreets Member

It's what separates you (women) from us (men). Were these big "hairy" beasts, not literally although at times lol, and the female body is something of major beauty. It's a beautiful sight. It's definitely a compliment.

19. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Yeah i don't get gay people do they not appreciate beauty??

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its easy:

If they like big boobs first, they miss their mummy
    If they like the ass first, and small boobies they'll eventually end up playing for team homo
    If they like the eyes/face first, they are pussies you should marry and totally whip
    If they are mostly about pussy, dont ever expect fidelity