I have a great Idea

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MagicMushrooms, Jul 26, 2005.

1. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

[​IMG]

First we take a bunch of planes like this and fill them with billions of weed seeds. Then fly all over America throwing seeds out the windows, and in a few years America will be a wonderful weed jungle.

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

hmm the buying of a airplane by a private group,and the flying of this priavtly owned plane, the goverment would be all over that in a secound

3. element7

element7 Random fool

Let's create a super sized seed the size of the backend of that plane, somehow introduce acclerated growth so it grow to full maturity in like an hour, surround it with everything it needs like water etc.. in some kind of contraption and digger bit to bury itself, and produce 300ft tall pot plants with huge 60 foot buds. Then fly around and drop a few hundred of those bad boy weed bombs :)

4. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Or like get shit load of pure thc smoke and drop it in bombs out of the planes where people are rioting or where there are wars going on and everyone will chill out.

Or like in bars where people start fighting, instead of shooting tear gas, use thc gas. lol.

5. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

But wouldnt it be easy to just nuke the 1 giant plant. 100,000's of small plants would be a lot harder to control and would spread like weeds.

6. shhhhh im talking

shhhhh im talking Member

7. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Or we could just over throw the governemnt

8. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

omg thas suc ha cool idea..i wud have never thought of that hehe! or like..
    jus go parachooting or some crap, and thru seeds!

9. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Johnny Appleseed must be spinning in his grave.......

10. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Or we could genetically splice wheat and cannabis and encourge people to eat more bread.

11. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Been throwing seeds down for years (back when the pot I got had seeds -hahahaha)

12. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

We could raise dairy cows on shwag and make a deal with Ben & Jerrys...

13. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

What's wrong with the plan?
    A. Pot needs to be tended. In 37 years of outdoor growing I've only seen harvestable untended marijuana once.
    B. All outdoor growers would suffer. The last thing I want is for a rouge male to impregnate my dozens of virgin girls.
    C. Scattering seeds everywhere would result in all outdoor pot being crummy, since environmental conditions would favor the hardiest (NOT the most potent) strains. Schwag male + killer female = mediocre pot.

14. Beleg

Beleg Member

Holy shit ranger... You just found the governments solution to outdoor growing. :(

15. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

i love you magicmushrooms, that is an awesome idea!

16. StupidHippy

StupidHippy Member

I dunno about you, but i'd be pickin fights right and left if that was the case.

17. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

The point of my plan isnt to produce 100% smokable bud, Its to cover the world with so much grass It would be impossible to stop.so wouldnt it make sense for them to multiply? If there was realy this much pot on the earth governments would have no choice but to legalize it because its already out of their control. And pot is a natural weed, as long as it has decent growing conditions, it will flourish. We obviously wouldnt dump thousands of seeds in antarctica or alaska but mainly around the equator where the conditions are great. And after enough ground is covered, We can Use most of this information to rid ourselves of the males:

- a higher nitrogen concentration will give more females
    - a higher humidity will give more females
    - a lower temperature will give more females
    - more blue light will give more females
    - Fewer hours of light will give more females

These were the ones that looked like they would work better:

- To achieve 100% female plants is to expose young seedlings for several hours to an atmosphere of Carbon Monoxide.
    - Treatment of hempseed with ethylene gas will increase the resulting number of female plants by about 50%
    - When hempseed is treated with the female hormone estrogen, percentage of females that are produced will increase by about 10%

And if there are any left, we can weed them out by hand.

These are all great plans that I hope will come true one day

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

I like this plan

19. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol who gives a shit about the growers, there is weed EVERYWHERE

if its schwag then it can be drained of cannabinoids, and more bud could be covered in it