i can’t please her in the bedroom... HELP!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by aLesbianCudi, Sep 10, 2018.

1. aLesbianCudi

aLesbianCudi Members

My girlfriend is a lot more dominant than i am in bed. She’s a femme and I’m a stud which makes this a lot harder for me to post. I need help on how to please her in bed. We don’t have sex often because I always feel self conscious when It comes to having sex. She always takes control and I’m a lot more timid than she is.

Any advice???

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

If she's dominant, the way to please her is for you to be submissive. Fuck, everyone deep down wants to be a pillow queen. Just enjoy it!

But in all seriousness, it's hard to offer advice when I don't know why your self-concious and timid. Do you not feel body confident? Is it a lack of experience? Or are you just not comfortable with a dominant partner?

3. aLesbianCudi

aLesbianCudi Members

I don’t feel comfortable in my skin mainly. I love my girlfriend and when we first got together sex was amazing. But over time i started feeling less and less comfortable with myself let alone letting someone else have me in that way. We’ve been together for 7 months.

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Sounds like a mental block and not something that can be fixed by strangers giving you advice on how to please your girlfriend in bed. Sounds like you already know how to do that, but that you're having some confidence issues that are creating problems. I hate do dispense the same old "maybe you should talk to someone" line, but maybe you should. Talk to a counselor one on one, or maybe even a sex therapist with your partner.

Good luck!

KathyL likes this.