How you can beat your marijuana charge without a lawyer (seriously)

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by bigfatpothead, Feb 27, 2008.

1. bigfatpothead

bigfatpothead Member

For some reason I cannot type in the message window so I will post a quick reply to warmhands420.
    Dude you are giving the advice that I just detailed as being the wrong thing to do in court! Here is the way it goes down with our system: You get a citation from the cop and you photocopy it and mail the original back to the cop certified mail, then you certify mail copies to the DA and States AG then you fill out the Bill of Particulars and file it in the court under your citation #. Then you serve or preferably have the sheriffs serve the Bill of Particulars on the prosecutor and certify mail a copy to the States AG (Attorney General) Now when you go to court and the judge says how do you plea, you say "I am here on special appearance to get an answer to my Bill of Particulars frommm the Prosecution" No matter what the judge says, you just repeat that mantraHe may possibly enter a plea for you, if he does you just go file an affidavit swearing that you never gave judge so and so you power of attorney. then on the next court date do it again, (never get into a conversation with the judge, just repeat the statement, but this time ask the prosecutor if he plans on answering the Bill) when he says no you hand him and the judge a motion to quash which you can download along with all the paperwork for this process at our website.
    http://www.brothersformercy.org
    Rev. Roland A. Duby

2. bigfatpothead

bigfatpothead Member

never defend yourself against the accusations until you are in front of the jury! If your case is not dismissed and they run you through a trial, tell the jury everything about howyou use cannabis as a religious sacrament and tell the jury that you have been commanded by the church and that you must obey or you will go to hell. That is the fundamental basics of the religious belief, If you do not do what the church says then you go to hell. if the jury don't throw the case out you have the best appeal if you followed all the instructions and any lawyer would be happy to pursue this appeal, which could end up in a big payoff to the defendant. (but these things never go to trial, I have had 15 cases dropped without ever entering a plea) by the way that is the basis of the appeal, "I was never arraigned" you cannot legally have a trial if you were not arraigned! and if you go to trial without arraignment on the record, then the judge is liable for violating you rights. EVERYTHING MUST GO INTO THE RECORD!!!

3. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

Rastafarians are not legally allowed to smoke pot in the U.S. And pointing out the "religous freedom" is futile. We dont let Mormons have 10 wives even though they may believe it. We dont let cannibals eat people even though their religion condones it.

4. turtle_lax420

turtle_lax420 Member

Just legalize the shit problem solved....no one is beating thier wifes. You shouldn't have to call it a relligon to eat bubbles....I wish there was an accurate way to see how many people actually smoked. I am sure if it could be federally regualted, taxed, distributed they would be all for it.....THE GOVERNMENT IS GROWING WEED AND IT IS BETTER THEN THE CRAP YOU ARE SMOKING.

5. -CoDy-

-CoDy- Member

True but Mormons don't believe in that anyway. Common misunderstanding. But yes haha I do get your point :spliff:

6. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

Mormons changed what their religous documents said in the late 1890's because the government was gonna force them to change it, and kick their ass in the process.

This is also an example that religous freedom doesnt mean you can do anything because your religion says its okay.

Oh and to clarify my position on the issue, i dont believe that religions should get exceptions from the law. I do believe that people should be free to use whatever substance they want.

7. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

The government grows shitty weed. Its got like 3% THC whereas the stuff you buy on the street is like 8% to like 25%

8. bigfatpothead

bigfatpothead Member

The cannibals have a victim in their crime

cannabis has no victim

if your religion has a victim then the government has jurisdiction

as for cannabis smoking religion

there is no victim therefore there is no jurisdiction...

9. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

Look, it is ridculous for a church to be able to do things normal citizens cant do. Why should churches ever get exemption from the law? The law needs to be exactly the same for EVERYONE.

10. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

Oh and also, religous freedom means you can think whatever you want, not do.

11. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

Most of the clubs the weed is from upstate or a lot of local hydro setups
    really good stuff ups in clubs cities.

I smoke a pre rolled government joint once.

We smoked the full cig the size was equal to a cig in how long or roundness.

We smoke the full joint and we did not get any higher than our weed which takes 2 -3 hits not full joint.

The taste was purple indica.

12. bigfatpothead

bigfatpothead Member

I am sure you have access to a dictionary.

look up the difference between a Republic and a Democracy.

contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy!

I pledged alliegence to the Flag and to the Republic for which it stands!

In America there can be no law made that is contrary to the Constitution.

The Timothy Leary Supreme Court case found that the law against marijuana was unconstitutional.

The reason we are being tried for it is because it is a violation of a UN treaty.
    This treaty is a contract between the Corporate US and the UN. The treaty has no power over an American citizen unless that citizen acquiesces to the courts jurisdiction.
    You acquiesce by not informing the court that you are there on special appearance.

read my paperwork

Roland A. Duby
    http://www.brothersformercy.org