How To Swallow My Own Cum?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Noniwal, Oct 21, 2015.

1. larryc94022

larryc94022 Supporter

When I was a teen, I could suck my own cock and often came in my mouth. Those days are long gone, so now it's into my other hand or a small container. Still like it.

2. Guitar-Guy

Guitar-Guy Member

Deleted

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  3. larryc94022

larryc94022 Supporter

I agree with the shot glass or small bowl suggestion. Have it full of water, and when you're just about to cum, pour out the water, cum in the bowl, and immediately pour all of it in your mouth while you're still feeling the orgasm.
    Or as someone else suggested, find another agreeable man and let him cum in your mouth.

Jerry35007 and Running Man like this.
  4. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Great advice Larry. I may give that a try but I'm lucky inasmuch that I don't always lose the desire to taste my cum after orgasm.

5. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

6. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

That's how I did it. Right when you're ready to cum roll your legs over your shoulders and it will be just like someone cumming in your face. Shocked me the first time. Went right in my m outh

7. larryc94022

larryc94022 Supporter

See example in my gallery

8. Firefox5050

Firefox5050 Members

Ok here's how to harvest your own fresh cum. You'll need some condoms and plastic drinking straws. Make a tiny hole in the end of the condom and then push a straw through it. Now put the condom on but don't pull it tight all the way down on your cock. You want to leave about an inch or two of the condom hanging off your cock where the end of the straw is. Now pleasure yourself and cum as hard as you can into the condom while you suck on the other end of the straw. If the condom is well sealed around both your cock and the straw then you'll suck up every last drop. Drink lots of pineapple juice for a few weeks too and your cum will start to taste very nice. I've had truly massive orgasms when doing this because it makes you feel so naughty, so be prepared to swallow quite a lot. Enjoy ;)

StrongRightHand likes this.
  9. Firefox5050

Firefox5050 Members

You're welcome lol

But seriously, it's not really that bad hey. It's just cum. When you think about it, drinking something like cow's milk is faaaaaar more disgusting when you consider where it comes from. Nobody thinks about that when they're having their morning coffee though, do they.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    StrongRightHand likes this.
  10. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Can’t you position yourself so that your cum shoots in your mouth?

LowHangers likes this.
  11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree with Hugs&Spit. My wife and I do it during erotic encounters, but not all the time. We share my precum. She will kiss me after a blow job and I will get two fingers inside her after I cum and pull out some cum and we share a little. I don’t practice eating my cum,but it happens during our passion for each other.
    We are a senior couple.

StrongRightHand and Hugs & Spit like this.
  12. Firefox5050

Firefox5050 Members

Yeah of course but it gets pretty uncomfortable being bent over like that and strains your back and neck.

13. Firefox5050

Firefox5050 Members

The reason for using the straw and condom method is to get past the "turn off" that happens after orgasm. If you just cum in your hand or something then you'll often lose the urge to swallow it after you've cum. Using the straw allows you to swallow it at the same time that you're cumming and provides an easy and comfortable way for cum to get from cock to mouth.

Don't get me wrong, I like cow's milk. I wasn't saying it's bad or anything. The point is that it's definitely worse than cum in this respect, especially when we're talking about your own cum which is obviously from your own body anyway. Drinking cum that's come from my own cock is far less disgusting than drinking milk that's been through a cow's body. If you can handle drinking milk then you can handle drinking cum too.

14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

People cumming in thier own mouths....damn....(SMH)!

15. cyber6

cyber6 Members

16. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

I literally just tried this by getting my hips above my head and cumming straight into my gace/mouth. Did it by walking my feet up the wall while lying on my bed. Unfortunately I missed and got it all on my chest. Next time maybe

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I could easily shoot my load into my mouth when I was younger. Now at my age I just cum in my wife's mouth and share it with a kiss if she doesn't swallow it all for herself.

Hidemydesires likes this.
  18. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

It seems I have wanted to try swallowing my own cum forever. Tried bringing this up with my wife, but it was shot down quickly. We used to have an extremely active sex life, but after reaching her 60's, it has ended.

Now that sex has become a solo adventure, I have wanted to follow through with my desire to eat my cum. Every time I came, tho, I lost the desire. I looked for forums and found where many others had a lot of good advice - mainly convince yourself to just do it. No excuses!

I read an above post where a person put their legs over their head and came, but it went on their chest. I figured if I watched some vids of self sucking and stretched after each, it would get me in the mood. After doing this for about 15 minutes, I was so hard and horney. I went into the bedroom, tossed my feet onto the headboard, positioned my dick over my mouth, and stroked. Took about two minutes and I came and came. Virtually every spurt went into my mouth. It was thick, creamy, and very warm. I almost spit it out, but followed through and swallowed. The taste was not bad at all. Did this about 15 minutes ago and ready to do it again

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    Rocket_man, Jerry35007 and Tiger1 like this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Congrats DonJ...Getting over that so called "hump" and actually getting a good taste of your own cum can be an exciting moment. I've eaten mine more times that I can tell you this way.

Jerry35007 and DonJ like this.
  20. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

Jerk off onto a couple of trifles, put them in fridge, and have them with your girlfriend later.

21. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

I now have done this a few times. While the taste was not too bad, it still was somewhat bitter and had a distinct, strong aftertaste. I read several ways you could possible change that with your diet.
    Two days before I was going to throw my legs over my head, I wanted to see if anything really worked. I had grapes, blueberries, and pineapple for breakfast. For lunch I had cinnamon on dry toast and melon. Supper was three hard boiled eggs and fruit salad. During and in-between meals I drank seven to eight glasses of lemon water. I avoided all dairy and caffeine. This is nowhere near my usual diet, but I was motivated to find out if the taste could actually change.
    At the end of day two, I did not need much stimulus to get hard. I started watching a video of a man swallowing his cum, but only made it less than a minute into it before I had an erection. By the time I laid down, put my legs over my head onto the headboard, and positioned my dick over my mouth I was exceptionally hard. Took a couple of minutes until I started cumming. It was incredibly exciting watching it spurt out of my dick and drop into my mouth. It just seemed like I had turned on a faucet. The taste had a slight sweetness to it and there was a lot more cum than usual. The consistency was not as thick and it seemed easier to swallow. I was surprised by the amount - it just kept cumming out longer than before.
    While I did prove I could make my cum taste better, the diet I followed left me hungry for most of the day. Since it was just two days, it was not a hardship. I am going to incorporate most of this into my regular diet and see if I can get the same results.

NaturalDreams and Jerry35007 like this.
  22. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Diet and hydration are the keys to tastier and more cum. I miss the times in my 30's when I'd do the same thing and pump out 7-8 long streams of cum and get 98% directly into my mouth. My ex-wife caught me one afternoon and thought it was disgusting for me to eat my own cum. I replied "You eat it, why can't I"?