How To Be Less Sexist Against Women?

Discussion in 'Feel Good Feminism' started by cjfc, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don't make remarks that are sexual in nature to a woman that you aren't having sex with.

That's a good one.

1 person likes this.
  2. OddApple

OddApple Member

All men are sexist. Duh.
    The idea is you cater to them at least as much as you think they should cater to you.
    I don't know about slaves? Kick them one because they are?
    We give our women money, dope, store bought bullshit and pretend we don't know how much they lie and steal. What a mystery. I swear, eve is the sphinx (are you kidding? They want to be happy and have a good time.)
    If you think our women are looking to be a wife and take care of a man? All you will get is mental control freaks and it will not go good.

I had a wife, she lied and she stold
    Her feints and her dodges kinda cute to behold.
    My wares she consumed and she wasted my gold, she would never grow tired, never get old
    She was a dear little thing all pretty and funny
    Her last day was when I ran out of money

I had a wife, she was mean as a snake, the same lying and stealing, but a creature to hate
    She never missed with beak or claw, but to have her around was a misery for all

I had a wife, she was wild and free,
    Don't see her too much
    She a lot like me

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Becuase you are male and thus a pig no matter what you do

There is no answer no help anywhere

Either you are a pig, or they are too gross for you go want to get sexy with them, not like they will ever admit to the latter

You are always wrong, get used to it

4. cjfc

cjfc Member

men arnt all ways wrong

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Even if you are right you are wrong

1 person likes this.
  6. cjfc

cjfc Member

i know am not wrong so there , but i dont want to argue with someone who doesnt know what there saying. i treat woman like anybody else in world. I dont treat them like crap. Ok so of my comments are sexist , such as "picking up chicks" , however i have seen that people get offend by that comment and others and am sorry for that. I dont want to go into a rant but "vanilla gorilla" your wrong in my opion men arnt pigs , and proubly some woman agree with me on that , though i can't speak for them , some proubly do agree. I think the Proublem with world right now is we have to many sexists and most of them are males. I my view men dont want to share there power with woman. And the should share , If you want to get a feminst world in my view , all you have to do is respect woman , treat them like how you would like to be treated , pay them the same wage and dont treat them like a sex object. After all if it wasnt for women , men wouldnt be here.

2 people like this.
  7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Stop being such a fucking pussy, and don't fucking worry so much about what offends feminists. You could offend a feminist by saying "I like having herbal tea with lemon and petting warm kittens". Next time some bitch tells you you're sexist, flip her the bird and call her a ****.

3 people like this.
  8. cjfc

cjfc Member

fuck of obi wan am not going to do that.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

And you'll be screwed till you do

Take males out of the equation, how do women REALLY treat each other, a lot of it isn't actually sexism, that's just the easiest way to make you guilty about something. Women do the same stuff to other woman

Something you don't see much of because likely you only bother talking to the hot ones, and even then you are not really interested in everything about their daily lives

Simply saying you are not sexist means shit, especially if you only bother talking to the ones that give you a boner

The white knight stuff can come off patronizing, like they cant think or do stuff for themselves

There are plenty of people of both sexes, the majority of the population really that just whine, blame anything bad for them on everyone else

The main difference between the sexes is the girls learn a lot earlier to go by all those non verbal cues, they know you are full of shit before you even open your mouth

1 person likes this.
  10. cjfc

cjfc Member

yeah ant gona do that

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Okey Dokey, come back in 10 years, tell us how that strategy has worked for ya ;)

12. cjfc

cjfc Member

yeah i will , also if you read my parapgrah before obi wan called me a pussy. that what i live by so there

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

of course, this will result in never having sex with any woman. but at least you won't be sexist.

14. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

If a girl doesn't want to hang out with her, you know what I say? "Well... I'm gonna go pick up some chicks!" :D

I think you're on the right path man, honestly. You realize that you make sexist comments sometimes. "Knowing" is one of the first steps in the right direction. When one "knows" one can make better choices for one's self. Vanilla Gorrilla's right though. When it comes to women, even when we're right... we're still wrong :D The problem with us knuckle dragging apes is that it's just in our nature to speak with words created by the almighty wang! :D Sometime's it's funny (it's better when it is), buuut sometimes you just gotta stick your tail between your legs and say "I'm sorry. I don't know WHAT I was thinking."

It'll be okay. :)

Changing an attitude that's sexist is more of a lifestyle change than anything from my own personal experience. There's no simple cure-all quick fix. If you feel as though you're sexist, just keep trying to not be. Find more appropriate things to say. There's plenty of observational humor around that you can use to get a chuckle out of someone.

1 person likes this.
  15. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

True. Kinda. I have done just that myself, and some women just don’t care. And for that very reason- they are only human. Just because one wants to be queen **** doesn’t mean all are.

Exactly. Leave sex out of the picture completely. It doesn’t always work, but all the better no matter what.

That’s a good idea as well, but I think I see a huge misunderstanding here. What do you guys think a feminist is? Seriously.

I Googled it and found both Mirraim-Webster and Wikipedia agree-
    (ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism)

So women, or even men, that stand up for women’s equal rights have a problem with you or what you say? Well, by all means examine what it is you say.

But for the most part, fuck what people think of your views. Do you tailor your opinions and views to the likings of others? If so I really feel sorry for you.

Sounds to me like it’s time to get a life.

16. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

17. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Obi Wan thinks you're a pussy and here I think you're being a penis....
    Sounds like ya got it beat!

18. cjfc

cjfc Member

well i think your rude and imature so there. How am i being a penis ?

19. cjfc

cjfc Member

if you have anything to say to me then say it to my face not hiding behind a keyboard. I ask for advice ok , and your just being crude. seroiusly this is whats wrong with this generaton i feel a ashamed to be apart of it you hid behind your computing like some sheild or something. Fair enough am doing it as well however am not insulting anybody or using rude language. Also this is an old topic that i posted like months ago. I got advice from a better source and i feel less sexist and people have noticed that too. Also its great you feel sorry , thank you for being so caring for me and yes i do have a life. . If i didnt have a life how would i be typing this out ?

1 person likes this.
  20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

do you guys live in the same area? i assume he was using his computer as a long distance communication tool rather than a shield.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.