How much do you guys pay for your pot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Jennifer19, Nov 24, 2012.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that package says 1000 milligrams of cannabis...not pure extracted thc....that is a gram...even if the gram is the strongest weed available once you break it into 30 pieces you are ingesting a thirtieth of a gram of weed...over an entire 24 hour period

dude...a cup of coffee has more dope in it.....why are you wasting your cash?......a gram of weed is 8 dollars maybe ten...melt it into a Hershey bar yourself so you can afford to actually feel the euphoric value?

or am I just too much of a druggy ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Dang dope heads, always pointing things out!

1 person likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I had to go to the company website...they say rookies should do a square...one of six in a bar...so roughly 166 mg

damn...gimme 2 for breakfast and maybe I only need a half doob on my lunch break

seriously though....I believe many companies such as those crroks making these bars are taking advantage of people...think about it....he said 1.66 daily times 30

that's 49.80.....for a gram of weed and a chocolate bar....and they say the black market guys like me are crooks lol

1 person likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

does anyone know a good source for high grade chocolate? ;)

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I assume you are being facetious. That or you haven't tried the edible chocolates. :scholar:

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Maybe he just prefers to smoke, then indulge in some pure chocolate (like me) ;)

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no...I am being serious...that chocolate bar is worth 10 dollars and no more...they see you coming....even 20 is insane...fuck bud.....I gram of weed....putting it with chocolate doesn't change the potency....I have no doubt a person would get high off one entire bar.....I challenge the 1/30th of one bar as a dose that would do anything at all....specially day in day out....

ftr....dude...my recent tincture was made with 3/4 of a pound of bud and a 1/4 pond of shake/trim...into 1250 ml of glycerine...mid to med/high grade weed......I know what a potent edible does

lemme ask...that 50 dollar bar....is tax on top of that?...what is the breakdown and if you don't mind what state?

uys what am I missing?...if a gram of shatter is 50 dollars.....a gram of shatter will get you way the hell higher than a gram of weed in a chocolate?....no?....yes?

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Companies do that out here too. You got to look carefully at the numbers to see THC vs. weed. 166 mg of THC would be a HIGH dose around 30-50 mg should have you very stoned unless you have a high tolerance. But I've seen people who smoke daily be satisfied with those amounts.

9. soulcompromise

I am from California. It's medical, so no tax that I know of. It's THC infused chocolate. I don't know how much bud it takes to make. If I were you I wouldn't be so quick to make statements about something you obviously haven't tried. You had a tincture? Maybe that is similar to this edible. I have had varying results with edibles. Perhaps what you tried is not the same as what I am getting. The dose that I take is comfortable for my tolerance, but it's not a small dose for a beginner. It's 30mg of THC. Per tiny sliver of chocolate.

1. The $50 dollar bar is not taxed that I know of.
    2. I don't know of any breakdown, and this is in California.
    3. I haven't done shatter so I can't make a comparison. I am smoke free!

I would suggest that you try this, but I think you would do too much thinking you have a high tolerance for it. It causes respiratory issues in high doses. Be very careful! :)

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the package does not say thc infused or does the website...it says right there on the front that there is 1000mg of CANNABIS?.....1000 MG OF thc is basically shatter but that's not what they are saying....

tincture was just an example....one of hundreds I could have used....ive have experience was my point

one symptom of edibles is spine chills....you get spine chills from that dose?

11. soulcompromise

No spine chills to speak of.. none that I think were caused by the edible anyway. I get spine chills sometimes. Try this, but be careful.

What I do is:

1) cut the bar in half to 500mg.
    2) cut that in half to 250mg.
    3) cut that in half to 125mg.
    4) cut that in half to 62.5mg.
    5) cut that in half to 31.25mg [ I guess I exaggerated when I told you 33mg, lol]
    6) Ingest the 31.25 mg piece.

I'd honestly show you a video if I could. That's how I would recommend use of this product. Whether or not we question the wording of the label, it is very very strong stuff. You'll feel it.

Anyway, you don't have to try it out if you don't want to, but I think you'll like it if you do! :)

1 person likes this.
  12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Yeah, if that bar says 1000mg of cannabis that isn't super potent, if it was 1000mg of THC, that would be an ass-kicker.
    some of the edibles I've seen list x mgs of weed vs x mgs of THC. the ones that list the amount of weed are always weaker.
    the only way the dosing for that bar makes sense is if it is actually 1000mgs of THC/cannabinoids
    at 1000mgs of cannabis it seems like a rip-off. the website is woefully lacking in any kind of real info.
    I agree with rolling and soulcompromise you need to up your dosage boy!
    now I'm curious and gonna have to look into those bars.....LOL

I get Bhang bars, 180mgs thc total and I regularly eat half of one for a dose.

What is being used more and more for edibles is usually an oil/extract.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lately I've been paying the full street price of an ounce. But I Dun wanna say cause I know y'all be like errr that's too much ERRRRRRR and fuck that I ain' git time for dat. But usually I'd pay half price cause I'm awesome and know a dude that does that for me. But! This new stuff I'm getting at full value is better than the half price. So I'm leaning towards sticking with it. Of course the cheap stuff is a complete different strain so I'll continue to buy this too.

ZenKarma likes this.
  14. Asmodean

Here its most common to buy in grams, not in ounces. Probably because nobody has to worry they can't get any more if they're out of weed. There's always more! No need to stash up.
    Gram price for quality weed ranges from 8 - 12 euros.

One big reason i keep going to my fav coffeeshops. Its totally worth paying for the best quality.
    I only buy of some dude in the village if I know he has at least as good weed or is selling for a very reasonable price. My friends there without a car and on a tight budget always buy from a local grower, so i am usually up to date of what's circulating. Needless to say: in the village and among my friends there who dont go anywhere im usually the one who has the best pot.

ZenKarma likes this.
  15. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I remember 5 euros a gram in Amsterdam, but that was a while back. Here in NorCal, black market ounces are to be had for $100. If one goes to a retail outlet and pays the taxes and profits of the storefront it goes up to $340 per ounce. :( :( :(

16. Asmodean

Things change.. When I was under the age of 16 I usually was able to buy weed in the coffeeshop. Felt very positive about that (naturally :p). Some years after that they began to check your age more seriously, if they doubted. Then some years after that the minimum age was raised to 18. I feel very positive about there being a minimum age these days (imo its better if it would be 16 though. As a 17 year old who wants pot can get it easily illegal anyway) :D I imagine we annoyed quite a few adults as too young teens in the coffeeshop. I know they irritate me.

ZenKarma likes this.
  17. ~Zen~

$370 per ounce in California at a retail outlet recently.

Tax to the max! Man I hate that tax :(

18. I go crazy when I smoke pot! I smash windows and jump out of them!

19. ~Zen~

So what does that have to do with the price of pot?

How much did you pay for that anxiety-inducing traumatic substance you smoked??? Doesn't sound like any pot I know of LOL!

20. ~Zen~

I hear from a friend that in Oregon there is such oversupply that pounds are going for $500 (on the street).