How much do you guys pay for your pot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Jennifer19, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

the guy my dad goes too you pay 40 bucks and get 7 grams of weed 5 bucks for a Carmel sucker now this hash wax it's 50 bucks a gram but I only giver her 20 this time she gave me way more for my 20 bucks she is making a bunch more so she gave me the rest from her last batch sweeeeeeet

2. cookiecache

cookiecache Member

Great weed can be bought around here for $100 OZ / $25 ~ $30 1/4. OG Kush, Grape Ape, Jack, Tragic, Girl Scout Cookies etc.

It was more expensive around here 20 years ago. Now even the dispensaries are only charging about $5 per gram.

In October, Pounds can be bought for $1000 ~ great buds and amazing deals.

3. Urbanterror100

Urbanterror100 Guest

That sounds good I just derbed a grammin and I'm wasting herb,
    ...lol if that's possible.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Another reason to move to Oregon.

5. cactusmann

cactusmann Member

It is expensive and almost impossible to get in florida .It is highly illegal here and a felony for 20 grams herew.Weed is expensive and is usually lower quality then other parts of the country.Regs are popular here and that is compresed brick weed with lots of seeds and stems in it.It is greenish brown and is always dry . Alot of the weed I smoke down here has mold in it.Florida is not a weed friendly state

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

$15 a 1/8th at this new shop I found.

7. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Expanding on that from Central Florida's stats:

I've never in my life had mold in my weed, that is so awful, and i am so so sorry. However, the stem ridden seedy condensed mexican cartel brick form of most Mary on the market in FL is an accurate depiction. That lot runs a mere $5/g in my town though.

Higher quality, though of extrwmely varying degree, bud can run anywhere from $10/g to as high as $30 which ive only heard about dealers trying to get away with a couple times and cannot imagine who would pay this much for flower the origin of which cannot be determined indefinitely.

As FL is still very much suffering the prohibition like cactusmann said, its pretty much a dealers market. However i learned quickly to discern what qualities and weights were worth my money, and will throw some bunk shit backvin a man's face blinding him with his product while i retrieve my refund from his greedy little wallet. I can eyeball a sack ti the .3 of a gram easily, and am a hard critic when it comes to smell taste and how it breaks up.

8. Eztimers

Eztimers Member

I learned how to grow ours in small boxes. In a 4' x 4' x 4' box.
    I have a place to start seeds, or root cuttings, under CFL's.

Then an area to vegetate to proper size, under a 70 watt MH.

I used a 150 watt HPS in an area to flower it to bud. (A few months later, I added a 70 MH to the 150 in flower.)

A small area to dry the branches,above the ballasts/blower area, until it's ready to snip into mason jars.
    Once in jars I put them into a filing cabinet as there is no smell to worry about.

When we have more then we need, the mason jars go into the freezer, where it's stored to perfection, until your ready to open them.
    Sometimes a year or more later.

We were sick of schwag in 2000. I told my wife, I'll spend $500.00 to grow our own.
    I researched,built one in 2001, cost $200.00 tearing apart security lights from DYI stores, and cheapo timers.
    Seeds cost me a $100.00 from an Aussie breeder I met on line.
    So so very easy. Great fun really.

9. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

50-60$ per quarter, depending on the quality. I most often pay 60 now though, but it is always for extremely good weed. The most I ever paid was 80 a quarter at a festival in quebec, but that was probably some of the best weed I've ever smoked. I can't remember the name, but it was completely purple and caked in crystals. A tiny bit got me fucked up.

10. Keyser_Söze

Keyser_Söze Members

7 to 15 a gram from my Licenced Producer, depending on the kind

Street price, 10 a gram or 200 an oz. Not much selection. "Bag of weed please".

I prefer the more expensive, better choice and legal method for now.

(I have a script)

11. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I have no idea because I have nowhere to get any....

12. Sam Stone

Sam Stone Members

$20 to 25 for 1/4 ounce of regular/ commercial. $50 for local sinsemilla of good quality..high grade nugs. buds are $20+ gram and $100 for a 1/4 ounce..I usually smoke what is local when possible, since it tends to be cheaper than high grade from college towns, although the local buds are usually not quite as strong.

1 person likes this.
  13. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

The prices for the good stuff have gone up a bit here. I can still get a q of m39 or something for about 50$ but if I want the good stuff I normally pay about 65$ a q now. At least at that price I get a ton of variety and the quality is extremely high. The last stuff I bought was coated in crystal and a beautiful dark purple all over.

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

€ 10 for a gram generally.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Theres actually a whole forum for Marijuana price watch?

16. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

VG- could you be so kind as to share the thread? Some would appreciate it.
    I rarely buy High Times, I 'd rather smoke w/ the money.

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I haven't payed for it in about 10 years. I am sure it's gone up.

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    You stopped smoking (regularly)? Or... grow for self?

19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Mine is about 33mg of medicinal chocolate per day. Works out to $1.66 daily. The last 2 months I bought a Megalodon bar (made by PJ Budders) [​IMG]
    It's 1,000 mg, which if you break it up into tiny 33mg pieces lasts a month. It costs $50 for an entire month, which as I stated before breaks down to $1.66 per 33mg dose. That's about $2 a day! :)

20. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I get from dispensaries and LPs.

$8-10 per gram of bud depending on strength and quality. Ounces go for $150-$200.
    $30-40 per gram of oil or ounce of tincture.
    $50-65 per gram of shatter or whipped extract.
    $5-10 per edible/drink.

1 person likes this.