how many sexual partners?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by lazysusan, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

370 partners, PAH! I don't believe that for a second tbh. It's such a generically made up number. No fool gone believe that shit.

2. Shale

Shale ~

Yeah, I even broke it down by years and most of the women were between 1964 & 1980.
    From 1998 to present there have been only 2 women and 25 men.

Altho I am bi, I seem to be gay by default. Women don't hit on me but young men still do. Works for me, but licking pussy last week was really fun.

1 person likes this.
  3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Only 9 of mine have been female.

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

@Shale - You should tell me about it sometime. ;)

And you too, Karen.

5. Shale

Shale ~

Actually, my sexual history that I wrote up and is archived at the Kinsey Institute is here:
    http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/360493-shales-sexual-history/

I changed the names but everything is as it happened. And, it is a long read, you don't need to make that comment like some asswipe did. It covers 50 years. No one is forcing you to read it.

As for the licking the vulva of the woman last week, I will have to see what kind of Penthouse Forum we have here.

----------------------------------------------------

OK, just posted it on the Free Luv Forum
    http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/475060-some-of-shales-sexploits/

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's called my inbox. ;)

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And outbox.
    And inbox.
    Out
    In
    Out
    The box.

:D

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

370, yes OMG, thats impossible, and disgusting and so not what baby jesus wants us to do with our bodies

Cough, Cough Nudge Nudge Wink Wink

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not saying it's impossible, I just don't believe it. Not for a second.

*scoffs*
    *wanking motion*

Fucken tossers, mate.

10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

For a guy? That's totally possible. I probably knew some guys in college who eventually passed that number.

If I had been born 10 or 15 years earlier, I might have got to 370 myself. I mean, why not? Before HIV and Herpes, the worst that was likely to happen was needing an antibiotic now and then, and having a little discomfort for a couple of days. Nothing that a girl couldn't learn to deal with. Promiscuity was pretty much nothing but fun up until around the mid-eighties, for those who could dump their religious guilt.

skinny.jeans, jmadre and Shale like this.
  11. Shale

Shale ~

Wilt Chamberlain boasted of doing 20K women. (logistically doubtful)

I remember a Saturday Night Live sketch of him in bed with an assembly line of girls going in one side and out the other.

[​IMG]

12. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

Hmm-I really got under your fur,Irminsul...sorry,mate.
    But,it's true. I'm by no means proud of it-I genuinely had no idea until I sat thinking about it [due to this thread] and writing down the ladies I could recall.
    My first was Philomena...I was thirteen. So fifty years of globetrotting and NOT being married for eons,led to that total. My grovelling apologies for upsetting you.

1 person likes this.
  13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Go Puggy!

1 person likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes, I'm crying in my bed right now. Apology accepted.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I suppose if someone says theyeve slept with however many people, folks just gotta sit there and accept it!

Well I'm upping my total to a much more realism number then.

I've literally fucked 24,024 people. So whoever Wilt Chamberlain thinks he is, he come and kiss my ass. ;) and Lemmy too,
    I got it all over you, buddy. RIP.

1 person likes this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Trouble is, if you are a straight guy talking about women, giving that kind of number, it comes off sounding kind of mean.....with 95% of them probably just an attempt to snag a husband...regardless of how indifferent they may have appeared to you.

And probably took you decades to work this out, if at all. So clueless about girls in that way.

The amusing thing, to me anyway, is that if Irms got near that number, with at least half of those girls, it would be becuase they were sexually frustrated with said landed husband, LT Boyfriend or just (mostly premo) guys in general. Not that youd ever hear a girl give her true number.

Not saying this to attack you, just that its all funny how it all really works.

Believe you in a sense, dont doubt that number.

But Charlie Sheen vs Gerald Butler, you wont ever hear a peep about how many woman Gerald Butler has been with, no one will ever have a clue, even the girls themselves will keep it hush hush and be all secret agent about it.

Big difference between "nailing" 370 women, and having 370 women hide you from everyone they know...especially other women...becuase you are that 1 in 500, the one that can only really make them melt

The real straight male players, I encounter them from time to time in my travels, they know to keep their mouth shut, pretty much invisible, becuase they know not to be seen in (her) public with whichever girl it is at the time

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Did you just say that, if I increase my numbers it's because the women I bed are bored of their husbands? I'd say 80% of those girls I have been with, were either too young and too free to even start thinking about husbands. And why are lesbians thinking about husbands anyway?

I'd at least like to think that whatever wife does come my way,
    Comes for a fresh piece of ass and the abundance of sexuality I possess. Not just because hubby sticks to the same routine.

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOlz, mkay

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You don't sleep with 20,024 people and get called the extravagant roller coaster for nothing. ;)

Jimi Smacks likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I always read articles that would indicate on average, a person sleeps with around 6-8 different people in their lifetime. Now while you probably cannot take these statistics at face value, I'm even more baffled as to why or how you could take someone who suggests upward of multiple hundred sexual partners at face value either.

Maybe I'm wrong though, I mean it would really be unlikely that a college aged person would EVER fudge their numbers, right? Perish the thought. Nobody would ever lie about that, would they?

:unsure: