how many sex partners have you had for..

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by dallas888, Sep 2, 2013.

1. tammy126

tammy126 Members

I could not even begin to count, over the years i suppose if i had to guess perhaps 20 or 30. Many of those are my regular lovers that my husband and i enjoy. My husband travels alot,For his job and i can tell you that i have numerous men to satisfy my sexual desires.

2. trucknorris

trucknorris Banned

Oral, 91 that I remember
    Vaginal, 93
    Anal,2

Total sex partners I can recall is 93.ALL FEMALE!
    I don't do oral on one night stands and only do anal at her request!

3. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

More than 30 sex partners over 47 years because we were into group sex and my wife is bi and brought home girls to share with me.

Oral and intercourse were with all of them. Oral was always a part of foreplay for me. It is what most girls do to get the guy hard. I never just had oral with a girl, not even in high school. Girls liked me and wanted me to like them.

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Does licking pussy fall under oral, vaginal or both?

5. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Each of us over one hundred

6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

This is a no win - if a person has had hundreds of partners (some manual, some oral, and some intercourse - and all three with or without ejaculation) then they'll just seem to be showing off. If a person has had very few partners they may not want to say that. It's also difficult to remember every single partner as one ages; even when so many of them were sweet and one would love to meet them again if only for coffee or sitting in the park, feeding the pigeons (in states where legal).

It's a nice trip down memory lane, though

7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I was a late bloomer and was almost 19 when I first got laid with a girl who used to phone the base and ask for Tom, Dick or Harry until eventually she would proposition the guy who answered the phone. I remember the feeling of sliding into my very first vagina. I must have sounded a bit prim though because I suggested that fucking every guy who came down the pike wouldn't make her happy. A few months later she told me she had met a guy and was engaged - sent me a nice letter, which made me feel better in later years when I worried about taking advantage of this or that girl.

My second g/friend was a Wren (Womens' Royal Canadian Naval Service) and was home on leave for a couple of weeks during the Cuban crisis. We first fucked in her parents house and the next morning when I went down on her I smelled and tasted the subtle perfume of fresh urine. I was rarely aware of that in women I subsequently muffed but always had a background desire to have a woman pee on me (also perhaps secondary to seeing a woman peeing in public when I was an early teen, and feeling a whole cluster of interesting sensations,.

We were closed up on 12-hour watches seven days/week during the CC so she had to come out to the base most of the time. However, we had 600 acres with our own dam site and generator (because we couldn't afford to be offline, so privacy was a non-issue. We always had one US Navy petty officer on watch with us. He was Uncle Sam's eyes.

Some of my sex partners have emerged during flights and train travel.

One of my best outdoor experiences was with a French-Canadian girl in Quebec City. We fucked up against a tree on the Plains of Abraham, where Wolfe whipped Montcalm and took Lower Canada for the Crown. We were within sight of Orsainville Prison and I hoped the guys were looking out and whacking off while we fucked. She was a very bright woman and sexually pro-active.

Obviously these kinds of reminiscences could go on forever but there's lots of other posters to read.

8. Linaa

Linaa Members

Hahaha, I'm contributing to this topic because I'm in a very overwhelming minority but wants to show that we do exist though :D
    I'm a 22 year old married girl who loves sex veeery much, but both me and my husband were virgins until our wedding night... I've been fairly popular with guys throughout my life, but never let anyone go too far. And even if it was one of the toughest thing we've done, we also managed to stay away from having sex with each other until that wonderful wedding night :'D And we've never regretted our decision one bit. Yes, if possible I want him to be both my first and my last! <3
    So:
    Oral - 1
    Vaginal - 1
    Anal - 0.

katsia and Pete's Draggin' like this.
  9. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I will give you some realistic numbers and keep in mind that I am 66 and used to engage in group sex and threesomes with my wife and her girlfriends.

Oral: 30
    Vaginal: 21
    Anal: 2

10. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I think this is pretty fair. Let's be kind and just say we've all had 100 wrap up this thread.

11. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

The more I think about this topic the more I regret all the time wasted by having a not inconsiderable number of partners - rather than a few deep meaningful relationships - that's not going to get anyone's rocks off but in retrospect I look back on a handful of women who would have been terrific life partners if I'd been smart enough at the time to fully appreciate them and nurture them in the way they richly deserved.

1 person likes this.
  12. DB4life

DB4life Members

How many sex partners have I had for ????

Oral= 25

Vaginal= 10

Anal= 2

13. Kerri

Kerri Members

The first two are about the same number. The third is way lower

14. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

At least one !
    And Myself Fucking loads of times [​IMG]

15. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Not sure how to answer this. Does me myself and I count as one or three?

16. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Has to be done mate !

http://youtu.be/Kavu_vuD2QM

17. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Well...I'm not gonna go into how many I've had...since, well....I'm not a 20 year old frat boy any more who needs to brag to his mates. LOL. Besides, as I've said...we all know the dudes who talk about it the most DO it the least.

But this thread reminds me of the old adage.....when a woman asks a guy how many partners he has been with, for an accurate answer she needs to double what he admits to. (this is for when a a man and a woman who are interested in each other for a relationship ask this.)

And...conversely, when the man asks the woman how many partners she's had in the past.....if he wants and accurate answer he needs to double the number she admits to. LOL

I have found this rule of thumb to be pretty damn spot on, mates.

Cheers.

CN

18. Goander

Goander Members

Oral? 11

Vaginal? 11

Anal? 1

Hands? 17

19. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Vaginal Sex 7 (Oral Inc)
    Gay experiences (ranging from oral to full anal) 7