How Many Men Like Being Pegged

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by straponprincess, May 11, 2015.

1. lovelucy

lovelucy Members

I love too play

Dan50 likes this.
  2. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Five bucks and my left nut say you're a dude, a virgin, and a Troll!

LOL

You need to know there's no hot sexy women on the internet forums.

Just dudes like you pretending to be.

The hotties are out doing and not lying.

LOL

3. olive hizklosoff

olive hizklosoff Member

I've always appreciated anal stimulation and penetration, usually with glass dildos. I took the leap and bought a strapon with a 7" phallus. I introduced just the dildo part one evening and my wife was not particularly impressed, although it looked more like a cock and balls than anything we'd used in the past. Then, in an alcohol-fueled session, I brought out the dildo complete with straps. My wife's eyes widened and she quickly put it on. It is fairly realistic in its feel. She started to play with it, asking me to suck it. Suffice it to say, she lubed up her new dick and my ass with coconut oil and fucked me in a wild frenzy. She was so busy concentrating on fucking me that I coated my cock with coconut oil and jerked myself to completion. My wife definitely had at least two orgasms while fucking me.

IT WAS AWESOME and will be part of our regular repertoire.

1 person likes this.
  4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I dunno! A man can be royally pegged and shoot a sac-draining load and then go out and chainsaw a cord of wood (after a cigarette and a beer of course:))) Nothing useless about that. More to the point, a man's feminine side helps him to be a good all round husband and parent, if it's in reasonable balance.

The men who most profit from submission (a sort of feminisation so-called) are admirals, captains of industry, archbishops - type A alpha males who have to be in charge 24/7. The effort keeps their muscles tense and submission reverses that, causing a massive release of tension which boosts serotonin (possibly also norepinephrine and dopamine but I have to go back to my physio text.

1 person likes this.
  5. Swilli12

Swilli12 Members

I'm a woman and it's my absolute favorite - my husband's too. When he finally got the courage to approach me about it and I agreed, I could see how excited he was, which only fueled my fire. We have two children so finding time to do more than a quickie is difficult sometimes, but I daydream about it - and I make sure he knows it.

1 person likes this.
  6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I was going to say 16, but the truth is I really have no idea. Have never tried it but probably would with the right girl, particularly if she had tricked me into wearing some of her scanties and was brandishing a cattle prod.

Kilroy: Yeah, I call THAT domination

7. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Done it a couple of times an loved it. Wish I could find a girl who is into it.Most girls think it makes you gay
    I'm not gay don't want anything to do with a guy but a girl with a strap on love it.

8. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I don't like it...I LOVE it

9. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LMAO!

wilsjane likes this.
  10. Eric!

"Not I" said the cat

11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Imagine posting that 80% of women were useless. Not to mention the reaction here, I imagine that police would be breaking our door down within the hour. Problem is that our daughter would probably be leading the raid. LOL.

Eric! likes this.
  12. Eric!

Got that right!

wilsjane likes this.
  13. wilsjane

Just noticed that the original post was from a 'one post wonder'. Pity really, she could have been quite fun if she had hung around.

14. Eric!

Yeah, I don't understand why some folks do that. Why people post on a forum and then not reply. They just leave the thread on auto pilot, and let HF members take over to argue, disagree and insult each other on the posted topic, LOL!!!!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    wilsjane likes this.
  15. wilsjane

The thing that always puzzles me is that they mostly don't log on again to see the fun that they have started. Perhaps they do, by opening another account and where necessary stirring things up a bit. I always wonder how many of these one post wonders are the same person opening a new account every few days. With dynamic IP on the internet in most countries, it is impossible for HF to prevent it.

16. Wishful Thinking!

Wishful Thinking! Members

I had it happen to me when I was 18 with my best friends aunt, I realized that I loved it but haven't had another woman willing to do it since, I'm 47 now and I'd still try it again!!!

17. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I like it!

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i have a big 12" bbc strap on, who needa go for a ride? :)

Seanjohn and Dan50 like this.
  19. Goander

Goander Members

I never have but having experienced prostate orgasms with Aneros products, I would certainly be interested in giving it a try :)

20. I love it but not as good as the real thing

Vabeachbud likes this.