How is it that some guys can cum in massive amounts?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by profezzor_x, Jun 17, 2008.

1. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Doesn't Peter North advertise some pills that suppose to produce 500% more sperm?

2. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

3. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

I was listening to Ron Jeremy as the guest on the Adam Carolla Show one morning, and Peter North's name came up in the same context. And from Ron's perspective, he strongly believes that Peter holds out for a week or more, and doesn't use performance enhancing drugs to produce more "man juice". Because a lot of the male callers asked him all sorts of sexual performance questions similar to what you would find in this thread title and everywhere else in this forum. He went on to say that eating certain fruits will change the taste of semen, and answered a variety of other sexual questions.

4. Jon1138

Jon1138 Member

Jesus, that is like 5 times what is normal if you ask me. Then again I've almost never gone a day without jerking off, usually not even 12 hours, so... maybe what's normal for me is a lot different, haha.

5. havefaith

havefaith Member

Sure it wasnt a horse?

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

The chances are that this Peter North only advertises the product because he's paid a fortune to do so, and has probably never used the tablets in his life. It's much the same as when they get rich celebrities to advertise for finance companies - as if they've ever had any need to consolodate their loans.

The faces in the adverts are primarily directed at the easily led & are there for purely for association purposes. After all, has anyone seen a Peter North Before/After ad? Mind you, even if there was such an ad, I don't see that would prove anything either.

Treat these Fairground Medicine Man Remedies with the contempt they deserve.

7. stigmerica

stigmerica Member

A week without orgasm generally isn't going to give a guy that big of a load (Referring to Peter North example). The fact that he still does this makes it that much less believable that he does it without help. You could go a week without finishing + eating the right foods + exercise + taking the proper vit / mineral supps and you still are not likely to get that kind of a load. You could be 20 years old and it would still be good fortune to pull this off. He probably does take stuff specifically for this reason, and considering his build and how lean he (still) is he probably takes performance enhancers that have either a direct or indirect positive effects on various aspects of sexual performance... ones that a lot of guys (in the business) either can't afford to take ($), aren't willing to do or just know nothing about. I personally don't find the notion that he's a genetic freak believable at all.

That said as I alluded to before there are a number of things you can do / take to increase the various ejaculates. The two simplest things are zinc (semen) and vitamin C (sperm). As always exercise / increased blood flow / oxygenation of blood in general will charge / turbo charge / super charge every part of the body, this includes the testicles and all that stuff. Then finally you have proper sleep routine. Short of all that there is stuff like dude advertises and also lots of other vits / minerals that will help to this end, which vary between men and women. If you are a regular smoker of whatever then this may all be done in vain.

8. LastC5

LastC5 Member

9. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When I was young and masturbated alot over chicks pics, I would think that if I came alot, that would mean the chick is a great lay.

10. stigmerica

stigmerica Member

i think you're exaggerating. 6 "huge" loads in a row is pretty much not humanly possible unless you're misguided or just embellishing. it's inevitable that each one would tend to be smaller than the last, anyway. if he has particularly low numbers of contractions when he orgasms (lots of smoking, drugs, drinking, sedatives in general), then it's possible that they might all be "average" in appearance because it's only the first few contractions that can move a lot of ejaculate (and with a big load a healthy guy should be having over 10 contractions on the first orgasm... more like at least 15). also sort of relevant here is that semen =/= sperm... it's pretty easy to shoot semen all day long but sperm is another thing, i.e. lots of ejaculate doesn't = lots of fertility.

11. experiancedwanker

experiancedwanker Member

stop and go is the quickest way to more cum.

12. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

"How is it that some guys can cum in massive amounts?"
    Because they are well endowed (DNA), young (age), and healthy in mind and spirit (exercise freaks!)

13. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Why do any of you care how much semen your produce?

14. caliente

caliente Senior Member

hahahahaha hahahahahah hahahhahahhaha

(oh sorry :p)

15. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

^ Just curious to know if that guy took some sort of hormone or injection to produce that much cum...

16. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

It's not hard to cum a lot, just bring yourself close to climax, then stop yourself, rinse and repeat then boom, you can blast a girl in the face like a jackson polock.

17. Kama

Kama Member

Back in our youth, me and my wife had sex on meth for like 4 hours, and I didnt come the whole time. At the end, I came so much she was all "oh yeah baby " and crap , but it kept going and she started to laugh.

18. The Punchline

The Punchline Member

It's true--this is sort of the male version of the kegel exercise (the exercise women do with their vagina to help prepare for childbirth.)

If you regularly prevent yourself from coming by clenching and releasing, you'll eventually be able to stop yourself in the middle of taking a leak, too. And chances are, by the time you reach that point, you'll have bigger loads as well. You're basically strengthening a muscle.

[​IMG]

19. Gumby

Gumby Banned

I don't messwith the shit anymore, but sex on meth was the shit!

20. violator84

violator84 Member

your cumshot is a work of art...!