How Fast?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by FreshDacre, Nov 25, 2009.

1. broony

broony Banned

Fastest ive drove is 115 to 120 mph.

Was pulled over on my states main interstate freeway after thanksgiving weekend in 2009. I was doing 97mph when the cop was behind me. Honestly when i saw him on my ass at those speeds i thought for sure i was going to jail.

Once i was pulled over it was the usuall deal with license and registration. He asked why i was in such a hurry and i told him because i work graveyards, have to be at work in 10 hours and im not even in the right state, even though my license plate was of my home state. The ticket was $230 which was amazing. Between getting pulled over and hitting the road again everything took probably 4 minutes at most. I guess this thing happens alot cause he sure seemed routine about it to be pulling over people at such speeds.

The speed of traffic on the freeway was 75mph, so doing 20 over is not that much....haha

2. LoveBuzz

LoveBuzz Member

drove about 135mph is as fast as I have been. That was when I had my sports car, oh how it is missed..lol..

3. POVExdeath

POVExdeath Member

155, I used to have a '00 Camaro Z28. That was the speed limiter, without it it would've gone a lot faster. It was a fairly empty highway, racing a foxbody Mustang.

The guy I sold it to, apparently he drove it back and forth to PCB cruising at 130-140 the whole way. Cops in south GA didn't have the resources to pursue him, so they wouldn't even bother chasing or radioing it in.

4. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

I've never really driven more than 80, I guess I'm just compensating for my really big penis. No sense in risking your life for a cheap thrill.

5. POVExdeath

POVExdeath Member

If your car's in good condition, there's no traffic, you have the skill, etc, its not much more risk than driving 80. The Camaro I had, it'd cruise at 120+ like most cars cruise at 60. Nice and smooth and stable. Look at the Autobahn, speed isn't necessarily that dangerous.

But for you, being 19, I'd say it is, lol.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So far I've been the fastest... :p

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm glad my penis is normal size. i'd hate to be afraid to take any risks and experience life.

9. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

About 180 km/h, in Germany, where they drive really fast. I was still overtaken at that speed.

10. fishnetfreud

fishnetfreud Member

Below 100 mph. After having witnessed a really bad car accident, I never drive more than what is allowed. I don't want to gamble with my own let alone anyone else's life.
    That might be a boring answer, but it's how I feel.

11. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Have driven at 140 km/ph in 2 different type of cars & been a passenger in a modified one at the same speed. Our maximum speed limit is 100 km/ ph .

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Still the fastest... :p

13. yahoohippegm

yahoohippegm Member

90, by accident.

:2thumbsup:

14. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Keep it up guys... you are getting faster those a yeah that are still alive mwahaha.....
    driving on the drugs is not recommended ;( defin effinately not on alcohol... if your smart enough you would know this one... most of the ONLY times i fd up doing that was dui dumb fuckn shit and i almost realllyy coulda killed my friends a few times, up into a few times up at the snow they knew i was a fucking psycho driver i dont even remember what drugs it was pretty sure it was just weed (awesome to use a little whilst driving no joke )>>>>IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT AND CAN FUCKING DRIVE.. dont drive stupider if your not smart enough to handle it... alright this topics getting to savage now im gonna stop it here.
    bottom line BE RESPONSIBLE, and always race in closed tracks ;) I havent gotten the priveledge to yet. ;(

15. panther_brad

panther_brad Guest

220 VZ SS

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

16. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

a little over 115 in a car.... 125 on a motorcycle.

17. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

113 in high school

18. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Production cars speedometers are not accurate after about 90 or so.

Really this poll is about who is more reckless (stupid)

19. konq

konq Member

Don't drive, but thankful we have laws here where if you travel 50km/h over, you're car is taken away. Want to speed, go to some race track.

20. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

:2thumbsup: