How do you feel about BHO?

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by unfocusedanakin, Jun 16, 2014.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Dabs are all the rage now it seems. I can just go to the corner store and buy them but people are paying allot for it outside medical areas. I really don't like it, I mean a dab every now and then is ok. But to smoke it all day every day, no way. Plus the whole smoking of butane can be hazardous. I read that when made properly it is all gone. But I still wonder.

So given the option of traditional hash or BHO what would you pick?

2. Hydrotekk420

Hydrotekk420 Member

BHO....It all evaporates(Butane) but you have to used a good filtered brand to not get the butane scent.....I'll never smoke the same way again..

3. Still Kicking

Still Kicking Members

I wouldn't try it. I make my own bubble hash, then make that into capsules with coconut oil to control the issues I am having. Regardless of what everyone says, I don't believe that all the chemical residue leaves the product. We live a very natural life style and so avoid chemicals anyway, but I don't think I would use it regardless, for the chemical reason.

4. Scr3wHeaD

Scr3wHeaD Members

i love oil! the first time i ripped good oil, i saw spirals of light in my peripheral, like a psychedelic trip. Way more pure than any hash i have came across.