How do you ask your mate for sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I ask several different ways.
    Are you interested in getting some of this poison out of me?
    Would you like your pussy licked?
    Do you want to fuck?
    How about some trim?
    Feel like giving me a blow job?
    Feel like giving me a handjob?
    Want to make some knuckle babies?

From her side.
    Wanna bend me over?
    Do you want your dick sucked?
    I don't feel like fucking right now but it's been a while can I suck your dick or jack you off?
    Wanna go upstairs?
    Remember that girl on the beach? wanna fuck me while we talk about what we would do with her?
    Then she gets funny with, I'd love a big black dick right now but you will do.

That's all I can think of rite now but I'm sure there's more.

2. Just for fun

Can i use one of your holes?

3. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Hubby & I just tell each what we want & do it. We dont have the stress of going through the Will I get it tonight or is he too tired drama. One of the main keys is communication & making time for sex.

Just for fun and Comic85 like this.
  4. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

We do this too...no bullshit approaches are always the most effective in my opinion!

Just for fun likes this.
  5. Just for fun

Hi Slutty Sue, I agree with you on that. We enjoy adding a bit of fun to our request it has a tendency to lead to sexy conversation and allows our minds to wander to past relationships. No drama here. I live your slutty input. Good to have you as one of my very open minded friends.

Slutty Sue likes this.
  6. Just for fun

Once I thought I'd be funny and I said, Do you want to make love darling?" she said "who the fuck do you think you are talking to your ex? I don't make love I fuck." I love this woman it is like living with a guy in some good ways. Minimum drama.

7. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

We rearly have the Making Love type of sex. For me I love to feel my hubby or girlfriend having sex with me regadless of the position or location. I have a very high tolerance to pain which adds a new dimension to our sex life. I dont have a gag reflex problem so hubby is able to face fuck me has hard or as deep as he likes.

Just for fun likes this.