How can I stop squirting?!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by nikki42, May 8, 2013.

1. nikki42

nikki42 Guest

Over a year ago a long term FWB surprised me with a squirting orgasm, after 11 years of only clitoral orgasms. (He said he learned it online, and tried it on me, I had never squirted before in my life!) It was amazing. I was happy. We did it many times a week for months- He did this by manipulating the G spot. But He has been gone for almost a year and now I squirt during sex with everyone, even when I masturbate and even when I dont put anything in me, no g spot stimulation, no stimulation inside at all. Just a normal clitoral orgasm makes me squirt, a lot, Multiple time's (I dont like doing it only once, so I do it over and over) Well, IM TIRED of the mess. I DO NOT WANT to squirt every time. I would rather go back to just having a little bit of creamy cum come out, and thats it! I have tried and tried to STOP the squirting from happening, but I cant. - There ha to be a way. I do not like all this liquid. It smells when not washed up right away. I only date FWB and what if I dont want to squirt all over his bedroom or car or where ever we are (I like to be out and about for fun, NOT a slut, just with a FWB), as of now, the only way to keep it from happening is not to have an orgasm, which isnt fair and sometimes not possibe. - Im just over it. - Please help if you have any advice at all. Thank you.

2. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Celibacy.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Go Down To Your Local Automotive

Store And Buy Yourself A Can Of "Bars Leaks"...[​IMG].

Problem Solved...:2thumbsup:.

Cheers Glen.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  4. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

:2thumbsup: Glen can fix anything....

5. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I squirt too and make a hell of a mess everytime but somehow I have a way to control it, I just don't push as hard when the cum starts coming out, so it kind of just drips and doesn't make as big of a mess. Are you able to control the flow of it at all?

6. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

And all(most) men have to live with the similar issue their whole(most) life...

7. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Very few women can squirt. Keep a separate bed sheet around, and be proud of your abilities!

Wv304 likes this.
  8. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

Honestly...it may just be your curse to bear! I think it's a really hot thing - I've always wanted to swallow down a woman who squirts...but I know how you feel. I cum a lot and it gets things messy and i need like 5 tissues just to clean myself off. Sometimes just to avoid the mess, I won't jerk off for days - which then becomes unbelievably painful and actually worsens the problem because then i REALLY have a huge load to blow! I hope you find some solution...but just try to take it in stride and not worry to much about it...

Wv304 and Alonso376 like this.
  9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Honey, once you've crossed this threshold, there is no going back. Carry a backpack full of towels with you. I'm serious.

Wv304 and Born25YearsTooLate like this.
  10. TAZER-69

I Love Squirters...... Just Saying.

Wv304 and David S. like this.
  11. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

How could you not? It's an absolute talent, women who can squirt should be damn proud of themselves!

12. TAZER-69

Nothing like that release of warm wetness all over your balls while you are going at it or if she is on top having it running all over you. Then getting hit in the face, yummy.

They should be proud, I agree.

13. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

Quite right. :2thumbsup:

TAZER-69 likes this.
  14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I would agree on the idea of having a very thick towel or absorbent fabric under you & over the area you are having sex. How about a baby diaper under you ?
    Or something you can dispose of easily or reuse again & again & again?
    How about a thick cushion you no longer need & can throw it out with your rubbish ?

15. Giggity_Giggity

Giggity_Giggity Member

We just shag on a towel works well.
    Although theres nothing quite like having a squirter.
    There keepers

viaqua likes this.
  16. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Me too! Ladies that can squirt are the best!!!

Three decades ago, when my wife and I actually still had regular sex, she would often make me, and the bed, really, really, really wet! We started using towels on the bed! Somehow, my wife got the idea in her head that she was peeing on me and that turned her off. She stopped allowing me to go down on her, stopped allowing me to finger her G spot, and, started to avoid sex completely.

To this day, she still avoids sex. We only have plain sexual intercourse a couple of times a year now! Now, she uses her bad back and bad knees as her go to excuses.

If only she would accept that she is a squirter and not a pee-er. LOL

If you can squirt, never, ever, wish you could stop!!!

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Um...are you seeing anyone at the moment?

David S. likes this.
  18. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Uh, was that question directed to me?

If it was, no, I'm not seeing anyone. Are you volunteering? LOL

19. Mtkinky

Mtkinky Members

Prepare ahead of time with towels. Be sure your partner is into it, I think majority of men are. Know that you are awesome:) Just think about all the women that never even have an orgasm!

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I was addressing the OP

1 person likes this.