Hottest chick

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by FunkyPhreshBongWater, May 5, 2006.

1. deadguy

deadguy Member

Lots of cute ladies here, but I nominate hippychickmommy.

2. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

the fat one, I love me some Mad chunk

3. noela

noela Members

hippychickmommy gets my vote too :)

4. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

noela ^^ is adorable

but too young to throw into the "hot" pot yet....

edit: i take that back, she's legal:D its all good

5. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

WindCriesMary is pretty hot.

6. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I'd like to nominate Noela, her sig speaks for its self.

7. deadguy

deadguy Member

noela is rather adorable I admit!

8. Nobby

Nobby Member

I agree, she has that innocence that only a good shaggin would sort out

9. Spud

Spud Member

The first Noela, the angels did say....

10. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

WoW, I think it's a little mean to set Orgazmik up like that. Basing a woman's worth on her looks is pretty shallow. I am sure that Orgazmik has more about her then just her looks.

As age advances, your looks fade, it's the beauty that shines from the soul that lasts.
    Being a Physiognomist I can see flaws in everyone's face. Every physical weakness shows up on the face and in the eyes. Your face also shows your charecter, your strenghts and weakness'.

I would also like to state, there were some women back in the 60s that fought life and limb to put an end to being judged by our looks and not our brains. To have to compete by piting us against each other in compitition on who is more desirable in pleasing the eye. It is barbaric and sets women's rights back 40 yrs.

Of course a man posted this poll.

I can not apologise for the rant. For I was one of those women who stood up and burned her bra and made noise and stomped their feet and gnashed their teeth. I was one of the many brave women that had, had enough abuse and enough low wages that we demanded our EQUAL share of life and our human/civil right to our persuit of happiness and not be judged on our apperence, but our ability.

Look at this poll, how do you think it makes Orgazmik feel. Or the ones that " Didnt make the cut", really, how rude/thoughtless of the OP.

sh, Women's Rights Advocate

11. Spud

Spud Member

SH - Good point. I understand what you are saying. I think all of the women that post on HF are beautiful; in looks and in their abilities. You have both of these attributes. I'd like you to take a look at my profile picture and let me know what you see.

12. shameless_heifer

Send me a closeup Spud Fenderbender, it's hard to see your eyes and the fine lines in your face, too far away, but right off the bat, I'd say you were one of the Happiest ppl I seen in a while. Very happy home life, in love with wife, close with adult kids and would die/kill for your grandbaby. If you even have a temper it's gone before anyone knows it. You dont hold grudges and are fair. Your thoughtful, well read and informed. You have a zest for living life to the fullest, and you champion the underdog.

I would much rather be judged on my charecter then by my looks, even tho I'm 'easy' on the eyes We're not a piece of meat ya know, but productive human beings. Otherwise, when your looks fade so does your disirability? There has to be some meat inbetween that bread, something working in the head.

Looks are an asset like frosting onna cake, but the cake is still as good as it ever was without the frosting.

All the young ladies in here are beautiful, and so are the more mature ones. It just a matter of what rings your bell. Each to their own.

Bright Blessings
    sh

13. Kathryn O

Kathryn O Member

*sigh* hippies and hippie chicks. When I first encountered the hippies as a hot teen, I had oodles of admirers. That was refreshing after coming from an all girl's school where I had no friends from grade 1.
    I had always known I was hot, but now I could dance and show it to the world.
    Then, I got raped at the Vermont Rainbow gathering in '91. I didn't want those hippie men touching me anymore. I still loved them, but I didn't want them picking me up and pressing my breasts against them.
    When they found I was no longer having sex with them, my friends all drifted away. It was sad. it made me angry at their political ideals and how it's still all about accepting me as long as they considered me fuckable.
    In any hippie group in Detroit, there's always a bunch of guys and so few women. I know why.
    I also understand how the feminist movement grew out of the anti-war movement.
    Some of us won't let guys treat us like dirt, especially when he's a hippie who spouts off political rhetoric that he's better then mainstream guys.
    There's your feminazi rant.

14. shameless_heifer

Pretty good rant, I found what elbows were good 4 when them kinda hugs get outta hand. They think their foolin' any one when they do that??.. well to be fair, I guess we do check out ur packages bc size does matter!! lol

15. Spud

Spud Member

Wow. I can tell you that I've been close to forcing myself on women. I had sense enough to pull back when the girl said, "no." In some of my experiences, If the girl was all hot and bothered and said no!, I would think to myself, "she really wants it." But, then I would think, "what if she doesn't really want it?" Then it would be rape. Why do women put us men in such situations?

16. shameless_heifer

Well Spud, we get hot n bothered too, but that doesnt mean we are ready to give it up. Most 'girls' dont know what they do to guys when they kiss them n squeeze them. But we gotta put the breaks on if it gets to the point of surrender. Some one has to know when to stop or there would be teen pregnacy 10,000 fold. Young girls are just trying out their sexuality and like to experiment, but they dont want babies or be called EZ or worse, so we have an inner break system that stops us before we run into a stump :D

17. shameless_heifer

Some men have more class then others, some are selfish pigs. You were always a gentleman Spud, you are to be commended. Kudos to you

18. Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd Member

I prefer less make up or none at all with a more natural look... she has way too much on... I bet she's look just fine if she toned down.
    She's cute, but not the hottest by far, you're just saying that cause she's showing a good cleavage shot and you're thinking with the other head....lol.

Besides, I'm not too hung up on looks, I'm more about who the person is and what they're about than who looks better.
    If you give them respect, treat them like a lady and show her this everyday, you'll have a far deeper relationship than dealing with a hottie hooked on too much vanity.

19. i_got_life22

i_got_life22 Member

ladiesss. we're all hot and sexy mamas i vote us all<3! :D

20. EarthChildOfPeace

EarthChildOfPeace Member

I think we are all pretty hot!
    Girl power <3
    peace&&barefeet babes .xx.