Hookup Stories

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jamie28London, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Tell me all about your hookup Stories, had some great ones myself I'd like to share. Same sex, opposite sex, partner, cheating, sober, drunk or just plain horny. What have you been doing, or should I say who?

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Just finished an erotic 4 hr session with a 24 y o Indian guy w a thick 8 inch cock that hardly deflated most of the time! I was put thru the paces in a big way. Can still feel his cock inside of me, such fucking skills I'm not sure I ever met before and I have had a few seriously good fucks amongst the medical ones. I think he fucked me solid for about an hour and with my aid recovered quick.....ah the beauty of being young! And with such strength that never seemed to tired even until the end of four hours! And the sweat that came off both of us....in temps of 33c but with the ubiquitous fan overhead.

Now he's away to prayer.......And coming back in the morning he says....

A limited number of fuck sessions like that in a lifetime I reckon, and even less left in mine!

Simon :))

3. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

i was invited to a sex party years ago which was amazing. 10 guys at the house with mostly big cocks. My friend introduced me to a guy who like my bubble butt. He was sitting on the couch stroking his cock inviting me over. his cock was 8.5" rock hard as he told me to sit on it, i spread my cheeks and put the tip to my hole and slid down him slowly. other guys were watching me bounce up and down on him, i felt akward at first but i was so aroused i didnt care. i turned around on him facing him riding him while i was sucking another in front of me. Towards the end 3 guys came to me and wanted me to join them in a private room. one guy told me to bend over the bed and they took turns fucking me hard as i moaned loudly. one guy said i was a hot bottom as he shot is load in me. i really want to do this again sometime!