Heyzeus Millennia Expierence, Explained

Discussion in 'Conscious Bible' started by thegolem, Jun 3, 2015.

1. thegolem

thegolem Members

One day in late September I was imagining an example of a women's attraction of her highest pleasure, loving her; and sensed the happiness in her towards men for seeing blue vapor coming from her heart. I pondered about how she would be feeling almost like I was becoming her when suddenly I felt my molecules vibrating and I sat back as I felt a small breeze blow through the marrow of my body(like somebody waving a fan worshipping you) in my right side of vision only a light skinned man, with brown hair & goatee, shinning as bright as the sun with a jolly smile, blushed cheeks and a round head with features fit like a perfect king; appeared (it's impossible to re-create in my head)*think of Jesus Christ way more high def. He said Hey Hey very fluently, his voice inspired me to research the stars, I thought nobody could mimic him. He sounded like he had a feint Jewish accent, except his tone was deep and clear, very commanding. It sounded like it surrounded me. He starts to walk, he had a bop in every step he took, one step seemed like two he was so swift, every step he stretched his legs like a solider, but barely or didn't swing his arms. It was as if memory was trying to remember every muscle/molecule he moved. My body felt embraced and I asked my friend if he noticed me shaking but he couldn't see it (wasn't paying close attention though either). He traveled for awhile and ended when he was walking toward a home where 2 women stood outside beckoning him to come inside, he walks toward the open door, as he walks past the open door the whole Millennia faded to black (normal for me). I experienced the whole Millennia in 3rd person (watching from a sideline view) I didn't record much because I was watching my friend play League of Legends and didn't want to move a muscle. It went on for a whole League game. The place was so high-def, like every molecule or every solid had a shinning sun within it. When it ended I began to ponder and though about the fallen angel.

I eventually realized it was Heyzeus
    The purpose of this was to tell you all that Jesus is in fact watching and judges through Meta memory, our thinking, learning, and remembering part of our mind. Meta memory is a perfect example of describing the way Heyzeus moved because it was as if every step was being registered by his own memory. So he looked laggy. The left brain hemisphere is the part of the brain used by all this, hence why I saw him in my right side of vision only, and could use my left to function in the real world. SO this Heyzeus means there was in fact a Messiah Jesus Christ because Heyzeus is his mimic of creation, created by Demiurge. If he's a part of Jesus than I assume Jesus has a plan and it's always been through Heyzeus to understand, judge, and watch us.

No idea where to go or who to tell cause it took me like 7-8 months to put it all together, but I realize now that Jehovah Witness's are false about Jesus returning as the Millennia because he is contacting through the Millennia but the entity in the Millennia is separate of Jesus Christ but a part so all the same just not worded so profoundly.

1 person likes this.
  2. thegolem

thegolem Members

Well I never researched the Origin of heyzeus before but I must of met the Messiah of the invisible realm. I originally thought Heyzeus was separate from Jesus Christ I didn't know it was Hispanic name

1 person likes this.