He took the easy way out.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by pensfan13, Aug 19, 2018.

1. lode

lode Banned

Shame is way cheaper than public mental healthcare.

Meliai likes this.
  2. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

If youve never been at that point, you have no idea.

WOLF ANGEL likes this.
  3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I don't think suicide is easy at all. I've had suicidal thoughts and it's really hard to decide either way. It's even harder to come up with a way to do it and make it happen. People who say that lack perspective. It's not a matter of being too lazy to figure out your shit and go on living.

4. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Suicide is never painless, for the act is never/rarely affects 'the one' but the 'many' - even though one doesn't realise it at the moment in time. There are always consequences to actions. This is true when it comes to 'failed' attempts.
    One can never really appreciate what goes through another's mind, for we are never living in their mind, body or feel the soul of someone else.
    The final solution may seem an easy 'cop out' for some/many but I have found it is moreover an act of utter desperation, frustration and inner turmoil.
    I am due to attend a work instigated initiative to address Mental Health issues - it is based on the S.U.M.O. principle (Shut UP (and) Move On). Shut up? - I'd like to see them try that with me - (I'd refer to my previous post of Native American proverb) - bring it on

5. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Watch M.A.S.H. again. The movie, not that television horseshit.

hotwater likes this.
  6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Whys that? - Because "Suicide is Painless" is the theme song to the M.A.S.H. Movie/Film/T V Series??
    That seems somewhat of a cheap, throwaway line to what is a serious and life changing/ending subject

7. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

No I meant the movie itself. Suicide is addressed rather well I think.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If it was about mental illness, everyone with the same mental illness to the same degree or higher would also commit suicide.

No one ever has any idea wirh a great deal of certainty the real reason a certain individual commited suicide