Have you ever had a fuck buddy?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, May 24, 2010.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

Not really. I had a Hugh school BF I hooked up with a few times when we were both home on break. That’s a close as I can get

2. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

No, it's not for me......I'd end up getting attached.

3. srgreene

srgreene Members

Plenty!

waynedunn likes this.
  4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes, I have two. One lives in Texas and only Cumms by about twice a year. The other lives close by and will Cumm over about once a month,Hub Hu is always here, we have been doing this for almost 30 years!

curiousbear and Straight Up like this.
  5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a monogamous older couple. That said, We have no problem with the fuck buddy concept. We have seen a lot of older single people that could use a sex companion. We have both agreed that if something happened to either of us that we would seek out a fuck buddy. Sex is very much a big part of our lives.
    We both have to have it. The younger crowd are more open to it and we are OK with that. However, we like our “privacy”and it is not exploded openly. For those older people who have a long term sex only partner, good for you. We think it is great. Life is to short to live without a healthy sex life. What say you? Do you have a long term sex companion?

6. Treesa

Treesa Members

Yep I still do.. He's an old friend who probably knows me better than my husband and he was always a good person toward me. He has never used my infidelity against me and I have sex with him at least twice a month sometimes much more and that's me literally being a whore but the sex is good and he listens to my stories and treats me like a lady. So I don't mind

Deejay88 and bry75 like this.
  7. Panama Jack

Treesa, Respectfully, again my wife and I do not have a problem with the FWB concept, if it is open and understood by all members. We do not pass judgement. I think there is a big difference a whore and a fuck buddy. That said, you are younger than us. Is it more excepted by your peers? Apparently yours is not shared with your husband. Do you know of others that have this arrangement. My wife and I both really love sex and we fuck a lot. We would have a FWB’s if we couldn’t have sex together.
    I am just trying to understand the younger social openness of the FWB. Thanks for you continued input to the forum.

8. Panama Jack

Alice,We see nothing wrong with this social sex arrangement. Especially if your husband is on board with it. Everyone has different views on sex. I view it as adult fun first. That’s why we believe in the FWB concept. Question to you:
    I have a very strong sex drive and my wife does her best to keep me well fucked. Are you the one with the strong sex drive? Is that why you need multiple partners? No judgement here and happy for you. What age group are you in?

9. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes I do, and hubby knew that right off and wanted to see that I was satisfied so he convinced me to let it happen. I am 50 something!

10. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

My wife once dated someone for a couple months - said no sex with him. Met him at college year later by chance after she found out her boyfriend had been cheating on her. She went back to his apartment with the intent to finally bang his balls off. Unfortunately for him too much to drink.

11. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

Yes did once many years ago for about 2/3 years before she found a steady bf .

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I never had a fuck buddy but I've had several suck buddies.

13. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

I had a LD fuck buddy for 5-6 years. We went to HS together. She visits her family here 4-5 times a year and we always hook up for some marathon sex sessions. She finally divorced her husband and remarried.

bry75 likes this.
  14. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife had several in college. She dropped them when they wanted to get serious. She only got to see me once a month, so the other guys helped her with her horniness.

bry75 likes this.
  15. Wentworth

Wentworth Members

It's just sex it feels great we all like it so why not . I have a few friends that I Fuck and we all know what it is nothing more than sex

16. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

Yes, we both had careers that took up all our time, so dating new people was impossible. We never met outside her apartment, never met each others friends or family, and only talked on the phone to arrange a night that worked for both of us. It's not for everyone but worked for us for two years.

JudeLawless likes this.
  17. skinny.jeans

skinny.jeans Members

I’ve had several, sometimes multiple on the go at the same time. It’s the ultimate in middle ground between random hookups and the commitment of a relationship.

18. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My first regular sex gf in HS and I kept it up for years. When I had a serious gf senior year I stopped with MJ the fuck buddy but once out of HS I had my FB back every break from college. Funny, the first time we got back was after midnight mass. I can still remember some of it. We then carried on for about four years and during that time I had 2-3 more off and on.

19. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

I need one

Grand prix and bry75 like this.
  20. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

We met due to our common hobby/interest. We both were having marital problems. One thing led to another and the sex was out of this world. It lasted a few years until she remarried and we went our separate ways.