Have you ever had a fuck buddy?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, May 24, 2010.

1. D-rock

D-rock Guest

Ive had one

2. CreamSweet

CreamSweet Member

I curretly have 4 plus a husband. 45 yo hubby, 32 yo who just likes me to tie him up and femdom him, a 23 year old college guy, a 30 year old super amazing hot guy and a 22 year old college guy who hasn't made it to home plate yet lol.

3. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

Yes, and it is fine as long as both parties understand what it is and is not.

4. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Hell yea!! I miss my fuck buddy. She would climb into be with me at all hours of the day or night!! Fantastic sex. NSA all out sex. It was wonderful and then it was over.

5. KinkyViolet

KinkyViolet Guest

I have had 3, One was ok but the other 2 was good.

6. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

I met this girl in college. She told me she was gay. OK. It didn't bother me. She liked me because I acceoted her as she was. Several years later I found myself naked on her living room floor, masturbating while she watched, topless. That was great! We did that several times a year for the next few years. One day she went down on me while I was masturbating. That was a real surprise. Then we started having phone sex when she was driving home. She would pull over somewhere quiet and ask me to help her cum with an erotic story. Then she started swallowing my cum and told me how she craved giving me blowjobs. Who was I to argue? Then one day she told me she was getting married to some woman and the was last I heard from her. Oh well.

I am hoping to find another who would like to watch me masturbate, help her masturbate, trade massages...maybe out on the boat. I'm here in the greater Los Angeles area if anyone is interested.

7. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

No, never had one but I had a buddy while I was single who would play fight with me, when we got bored we liked to rough each other up, knock things off walls and we even broke a few things. We had what he called war wounds after a good fight. He liked to pin me down and make like he was fucking me, dry humping, it was fun and he said he had never challenged a woman as strong as I was. I dry humped him a few times too, haha
    Sometime I won and managed to pin him in a wrestling move, surprised him when I had him pinned but it wasn't often, he was a lot taller and heavier then I was. I miss it. It didn't have to be about sex but more about the challenge even tho a few times some of our clothes got ripped and we had the odd cuts and bruises. It was nasty!
    Don't know if I could do the fuck buddy thing unless I was without someone a long enough time, couldn't do it while in a relationship ever, I would have to expect the same from my partner and I can't let that happen, it's just not right in my mind to have more then one sex partner.

8. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I've had a few fwb. I have one at the moment that's going really good.

9. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yes I have a few

10. stopwankin

stopwankin Guest

I once fucked my buddy real good. He never saw it coming. I got his whole business in lidigation and then turned him into the DEA and ATF, FBI, CIA, and INS. Turns out he was a convicted felon who was selling pot, cocaine, hydros oxys, meth, Guns, Moonshine, and indian tobacco. Then they found he was here illegally. To bad for him. he really got fucked.

11. okthen

okthen Visitor

I have one just now. The sex is really good and we've both just come out of relationships that we'd been in for a couple of years. It's working for us while we're both single.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Had two of them. I'd prefer romantic sex over FWB sex any day.

13. QuartzKitty

QuartzKitty Member

Most of my sexual partners could be considered fuck buddies. No illusions of love and romance, just sex.

14. Shin Sir

Shin Sir Member

Nope... But I wouldn't mind one or two... or 5.

15. silk896

silk896 Member

If you mean a person with whom you had the odd bout of casual sex for no other reason than to have casual sex, ...... yes, there was a time with one nice lady. It lasted just over a year.

16. Amethyst_Bliss

Amethyst_Bliss Member

Yes. Not being in love caused some problems. I can only have successful penetration when I'm in love. Our sexual activity consisted of everything else. I think he fell for me though. Wouldn't do it again.

17. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Coconut oil will lubricate those dried up cracks.

18. Fluffybunny91

Fluffybunny91 Members

Yea I had a "fuck buddy" I was sleeping with hi, for 3 years till we got our shit together now we are together :)

19. Goander

Goander Members

Yes, a few.

20. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Funny how some of the younger people on hear think their generation came up with FWB and fuck buddies.
    I will give them credit for giving names to the act.
    I always had at least two girls from 18 on to when I married that I had casual relations with, like every week. I also had a bi or gay friend back in the 70's that was in the rotation for about five years. He was the only guy, as far as girls over that eight year period it was at least 25-30. Some lasted a few years others a few months.