Have you ever had a fuck buddy?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, May 24, 2010.

1. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I've had a fuck buddy once. Things were nice, but we both decided that we wanted more, but not from each other. We ended on good terms and are still good friends today.

2. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

My BF and I kind of have a fuck buddy. She's a friend of mine and plays on our co-ed soccer team. When she's between guys she hangs with us. She's more my fuck buddy than my BF's, however.

curiousbear likes this.
  3. Lovelylady4ever

Lovelylady4ever Guest

I have 2 now and both r great..

4. Lovelylady4ever

Lovelylady4ever Guest

Sometimes sametime

5. GAP

GAP Member

2 years b4 i met my now wife (i was 31) i was setup by my female flat mate with one of her friends, who was 18 year old (my flat mate was 23)

we started going out but not seriously, more like friends with benefits (probably because of the age difference) and she had to move from her flat so she came into our house and shared my room with me, but we still did our own thing except we didnt sleep with other people, it was just a mutual thing we had going between us.

after 1 year we parted ways but as great friends, and when i met my now wife 8 months later, she met this ex-girl friend and they became very close friends for several months, and when we decided to get married, this girl ended up being my wifes brides maid.

would that ex-girlfriend have been considered a "fuck buddy" as we had no real commitment in place to each other, we both knew there was never going to be anything long term or serious because of our ages, but we loved each others company, we also loved our own space, but we shared great sex when we were together at home, and always made time to be together as much as we could.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I have had them in the past. I wish I had one now.

7. susandont

susandont Guest

I have never had a fuck buudy as such, but I have had a few MFM threesomes with my husband, we both got what we wanted,
    1/ my husband is a voyeur so he gets to see what he wants and has a certain amount of control,
    2/ I get what I think most married whats, I can flirt, tease, and go to whatever lengths I want,
    3/ we both enjoy planning our sex fun, who, when where, and unlike going out with a man who maybe isnt up to it, I know I'll get satisfation from my husband, love Susan gribbinsusan@yahoo.com

8. tzk100

tzk100 Member

This was pretty much the situation for me.

9. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

Back in the days it was fun. Ring ring hey lets fuck be right over we would do it everywhere

10. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Yes, a couple of different ones.

11. hornyj9

hornyj9 Guest

Yeah, personally I think relationships too young (ex, 20) are a long shot; totally bias, based on experience. Fuck buddies, friends with benefits or no strings attached is the most ideal in my opinion.

12. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Yup I had one. He was a friend that I'd known for years. It just sort of happened one night, and we continued on for quite a while actually. He actually turned out to be really, really good in bed, and it was always a bit exiting because it was a bit taboo. I think we both really felt comfortable with each other, and were able to experiement a bit without the emotional attachment. That didn't last though as things got a bit emotional and it kinda went pear shaped.

13. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Did you guys remain friends or did that friendship go down as a casualty of the fallout?

14. MrsSloPok

MrsSloPok Guest

When I was younger, those are the best buddies to have! No emotions, just someone who can come please you then leave!

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I've never had one and as much as the idea is idolized, even in my own mind, I don't think I'd be comfortable with it. I'm too sentimental :) If I like you enough to fuck you, I like you a lot.

16. MrsSmith

MrsSmith Member

3 years before my husband and I married, we had split and neither were dating anyone, but both needed some action, so we became fuck buddies for a while. Didn't last too long before we were back together. :p

17. RecklessCherry

RecklessCherry Member

I did have one. like last year or so

18. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

i cant remember posting in here so here it goes (bear with me!)i was looking around here on hipforums and found the "your posts" icon to select saying i posted on this thread before! - -I cant remember this if i ever did for the life of me! i have a brain injury and suffer from shortt term memory loss because of it. ANYWAY i had a fuck buddy ONCE and once only, she came back claiming i have 2 boys out there in this world! mind you my LONG TERM memory is FINE!!!!! this girl kinda wrecked my life

19. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

I guess the guy who "broke me in" was a fuck buddy, he was in his 40's I was 17 and he taught me all a girl should know from a guy's perspective haha, he was fit, caring, sensitive and pretty good size too but when he wanted to share me with his buddies I knew it was time to move on.

20. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Maybe he just wanted to show you off, like his trophy. Bet he was damn happy, probably sorry he screwed up a good thing.