Have you ever been a hooker and for how long?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

There's a lot of people reading and commenting on these sex posts. And there are and have been many people who have worked in the sex business. Just wondering if you have ever depended on income based on your sexual activity. When I was much younger I was in a homosexual business agreement with one older man. Once or twice a week we would do our thing and I'd get paid. There were never any problems all went smooth. I love the fact that I experienced this and I am in a loving heterosexual relationship with an active homosexual mental capacity.

2. Just for fun

My wife was a call girl at an expensive motel years ago in Las Vegas. When men asked the concierge to have a girl sent to his room my wife would get the call. I love when she recalls the past and shares the particulars with me. So many men were married.

3. Just for fun

We don't know who you are don't be afraid to tell us if you sold tour junk for anfew minutes. I can't believe that all the sexual people on this site and no one rented their stuff

4. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

Never been a prostitute.

I do think prostitution should be legalized.

SluttyJess and Davidjwang71 like this.
  5. playful_nath

playful_nath Members

i would never do it. but i do think it should be legalised. would avoid a lot of problems for the girls and keep them safer.

SluttyJess and Davidjwang71 like this.