hash from pakistan - peeekchurr.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by pakistan, May 14, 2006.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

The world is a big place, with many different types of hash.

2. yazzer

yazzer Member

hell yeah! right on.

3. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

You can smoke that crap, I'll stick to my yellow hash. I wouldn't smoke hash that soemone else made anyway.

4. 2cesarewild

ok the world is flat and only blond is good hash... only if made by you too.

5. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

i had some hash from pakistan a couple of years ago. it was actually from spain, but it arrived there from pakistan. it was described to me as "homer simpson-yellow" although it was a bit darker when i got it after it had been pressed a bit before being mailed. i'd throw on 1/4 the amout i usually would when packing a bowl (of weed) and i'd get twice as fucked up. it really packed a punch.

i smoked the last of it at 12,000 ft. in Colorado. that.....was nice ;-)

6. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Finally someone brings some truth to this thread!

7. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

8. 2cesarewild

Dude do you really believe that the hash market in a significantly poorer country that is involved in the trade is going to be the same as england?

9. PsyGrunge

10. 2cesarewild

IDK but a buddy of mine vacationing in jamaica bought a pound of kine bud whatever you guys call nugs you probably call it 'skunk' since you're from the UK, for 50$ american. That's like 10 cents a gram.

11. PsyGrunge

1 person likes this.
  12. theshaman

theshaman Member

$50 for a LB of nuggets? That does sound too good. Or too bad. Nugget is a term for dank bud, at least the only time I've bought nugs are good bud.

1 person likes this.
  13. PsyGrunge

14. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

The Hash I bought in India and Nepal was the best I have had. Basically it was hand rubbed hash. Nowhere else would people take the time and effort to do this. It was jet black and cost peanuts. If somebody had given me blonde hash I would have thrown it back at them. The black Charas (hand rubbed hash) from Asia is something I can now only dream about. Believe me the Hash in Pakistan is the real deal.

15. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

My bro picked up some indian hash last year..... and.... damn.. thats all I gotta say

16. 2cesarewild

lol... man me and this kid I am talking about, we know about nugs rofl. This was in jamaica where he got it for this price. And no he didn't bring it back, only a dipshit would try to do something like that. So all you asshats going on family vaca in jamaica, don't try it.

17. Pepe

Pepe Member

Here's something that will rock your boat.
    The top 1% of the Americans owns 95% of the riches in the country. The middle calss has been completely removed from American life.
    Don't be fooled my friend, democracy and liberty can not exist for very long, soon it all becomes a monarchy, unless you can start a revolution every 3 years or so to regain your liberties and your freedoms ..... when was the last American revolution by the way?

18. lukkydimes

lukkydimes Member

The best hash in the world comes from the Nwfp Pakistan and Himachal Pradesh province India. Kushy weed grows wild up there in the mountains. I wish it was safe for me to go to Pakistan and travel.

Thats some good looking gardaa you got there pakistan.

1 person likes this.
  19. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

So... you know this thread is fuckin 2 years old right?

20. Kiefer99

Kiefer99 Member

act. this red kief is more effective then brown or green kief. in 60's n 70's it was famous as the panama red cuz it was cultivated there. but here in pakistan we get it from akhrotta bad situated in Balochistan state 225 -250 Kms from pak-afghan border.

n if u buy directly from akhrotabab, 25 grams wont cost u more then US$ 2 and they dun sell less then tht.

PS : Search panama red on wikipedia