Gun Control

Discussion in 'Activist Polls' started by Mattias A. Williams, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Mattias A. Williams

Mattias A. Williams Guest

What do you think of American Gun Control? Ban semi-auto guns? Ban all guns? Don't change anything? Or do you feel that shooting straight is a good form of gun control?

2. longhaircountryboy

longhaircountryboy Banned

hitting your target is good gun control.hell,washington dc has the strictest gun laws in the country,yet the highest crime rate.I hunt to help feed my family,& if someone breaks in my house,they're gettin shot.I'm a law abiding citizen,me ownin guns aint hurtin anybody.IMO,gun laws are just ridiculous.My dad has like 20-30 guns,& he just target shoots.when they can get ALL the guns away from the criminals out there,then they can have mine.until then,aint fuckin happenin

3. Sugarmagnolia_

Sugarmagnolia_ member

I kinda believe banning anything leads to problems. IMHO

4. Lafincoyote

Lafincoyote Member

Just ban Tanks, Fighter Aircraft, and Artillery Pieces, everything else should be OK!:p

5. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

Id just like to see, that if you own a handgun you can only use it at a gun club, and you have to leave it there. I think in Montreal that's how it is. I think it's a lot better than anybody without a felony can carry a weapon at all times.

6. diesel#

diesel# Members

Gun control laws don't solve anything. Prime example is the latest shooting in CA. How many of those laws did the terrorists break? Once someone is self determined to inflict garm, they will attempt it. No lesser law will stop them. However, bullets will.

1 person likes this.
  7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.