Guarana instead of Coffee, Red Bull, Monster

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by David0301, Jan 28, 2018.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Ok I was reading everything before I decided to post but then came to this one vago...

There is a sugar free rockstar... and a sugar free monster...i think even a sugar free red bull but dont quote me on that because i wont drink that ripoff drink anymore.
    Anyway the comment about energy drinks being glorified pops. What sugar free pop has all those vitamens? for my personal diet. I drink zero calories except for beer....With rare exceptions thrown in for various reasons. (Those reasons are usually limited availability and wanting to be drunk faster)

I used to drink 3 full sized regular monsters a day before I lost my job. I found out the secret when I stopped those energy drinks. It's all about tolerance. I stopped drinking them and then when I needed a boost. One sugar free energy drink (nobody mentioned 5 hour energy which I drink on occasion) gets me through at least most of the day. I notice I drink more and more. I was below one a week now slightly more than two a week. So addictive? Possible. Many other possible reasons. Like being on the computer before bed apparently causes insomnia.

Anyway, I find this intriguing. First time i thought that about anything david has said on this site. So i will give it a try. Honestly the b12 is really all i need but why not try new things......wait is guarna filled with b12? That would be pretty cool.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Artificial sweeteners still trick the body into secreting insulin, which ends up as body fat

These things are sweetened with this like ace-k and sucralose. Ace-k contains methylene chloride, a known carcinogen

Sucralose is too new for any long term studies, but one of the effects when partially absorbed by the body is part of its breaks down to chlorine, miniscule amounts, but if you drink liters of the stuff over decades.....

I dont think we have seen the real long term effects on these sugar free drinks yet