Guarana instead of Coffee, Red Bull, Monster

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by David0301, Jan 28, 2018.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Now you will be able to save 20 more cats in 2018, with all that extra energy. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

David0301 and Aerianne like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'll drink an energy drink over coffee any day. my preference is amp. i'll drink any of them, but most of them just feel kind of sticky and syrupy to me, whereas amp is more like drinking a regular pop that helps me not fall asleep.

coffee doesn't taste very good, gives you horrible breath, and it has no noticeable effect on energy until you've drank so much that you have the jitters, diarrhea, and a severe stomachache.

i've noticed that pretty much every product in the world has chemicals know to the state of california to cause cancer. why does california know so much more about cancer than everyone else, and why the hell won't they share that information with the rest of us?

pensfan13 and soulcompromise like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

There's a fix for this... Just don't go to California.

ZenKarma likes this.
  4. David0301

David0301 Members

yes it would. rush hour trip across londonĀ“s tube network is equivalent to amazonĀ“s jungle

wilsjane likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like coffee. :)

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Coffee is like a family tradition...or maybe it's a DNA strand.

David0301 likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have one coffee nespresso a day, sometimes might buy a coffee if out but average 1 a day. :)

David0301 likes this.
  8. David0301

David0301 Members

to be honest... i cant sleep now because... yesterday I took some of that guarana powder :grimacing:.. 1 teaspoon mixed with 1 cup of water + honey.. .. it was 4pm when i took it... dont know why i did that... you see I told you its crazy potent. I wont take it for a while now.

9. David0301

David0301 Members

3:45 AM here

Aerianne likes this.
  10. David0301

David0301 Members

" i've noticed that pretty much every product in the world has chemicals know to the state of california to cause cancer." hahaha you made me laugh. That was funny. lol

"coffee doesn't taste very good, gives you horrible breath, and it has no noticeable effect on energy"
    same to me. I dont know why but I just never liked the taste of coffee. as much as i tried. I know coffee lovers who can even drink coffe without any sweetener. Imagine. that makes it even worse for me.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just like.. Stay up until I fall asleep. :p I only get a couple hours rest at best but I can take little cat naps on the lounge. Like just now, 20min nap. :)

David0301 likes this.
  12. David0301

David0301 Members

welcome aerianne, i knew you would like it

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if i do drink coffee i don't use any sweetener. i just don't see the point; it tastes kind of meh either way so why bother watering it down?

14. David0301

David0301 Members

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

why dont you sleep girl, whats your excuse ? same time over there in bavaria, dont tell me you also had some guarana yesterday :sweatsmile:

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No I just don't sleep well, never have. I'm prescribed moderate tranquil pills and sedatives, usually on a Monday or something I'll take them and then go to sleep for 10-14hrs, broken sleep but still sleep.

Yeah, I just sleep when it hits me.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

500ml Rockstar has 21 teaspoons of sugar, 160 mg of caffiene

David0301 likes this.
  17. David0301

David0301 Members

well i am sorry to hear that.
    I was also taking pills before (years ago) to fall asleep.
    I had insomnia (kind of) because my day/night cylce was really messed up. I was a night owle. Clubbing,partying etc. I really did not know how to get that good-night-rest. I thought I was lost. I visited some doctors. Each one of them prescribed me sedative drugs - for which you need a prescription in austria. 1 even suggested to "analyze" my sleeping pattern. He wanted me to sleep in his "clinic" while watching me:flushed: i was like "nuh uh i dont want that" . Nobody seemed to understand how a human being can not fall asleep. Long story short: I was taking these pills and they really knocked me out into sleep. Every time i woke up it was a different kind of "rest". I never really felt rested despite the 12 hours "sleep". After some time I had to take more and more tablets to get the same effect (its a drug). As I many times said, 2016 was when I started taking matters into my own hands and reserached for myself. I discovered that the problem for my insomnia was "lack of melatonin" . The more you go out in the sun/daylight - the more serotonin you produce. The more serotonin you produce the more melatonin you produce. Both these essential hormones are produced by the pineal gland in response to day/night. These 2 hormones are so powerful, they effect every single cell of your body. I wish/wonder why these doctors none of them even mentioned "melatonin" . The answer is ---> BABYLON must fall :grimacing:

18. David0301

David0301 Members

this is why, irmin, i really hope that you will soon gain back your normal day/night cycle. It is a vicious cycle that you are stuck in. You dont want to go down that road. In need of more and more miligrams, walking around like a zombie. Nuh uh

Irminsul likes this.
  19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Just swap the second c and the l, then your cycle will be back to normal

pensfan13 and GLENGLEN like this.
  20. David0301

David0301 Members

cycle cycle cycle sorry