GRRRR! SO frustrated with my DivaCup! HELP!

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by madlizard, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I partied with the inventor of the diva cup this weekend :)

2. zajaidi

zajaidi Guest

I have been using the Menstrual Cup "Mooncup" from GB for more than one year and it is really great. Made of allercig-neutral silicone the described problems should not appear. I am selling the Me Luna made of TPE and the Lunette made of medical-grade silicone. I never heard anythig like the described infections in the mucous membrane from my clients. Maybe the concerned women should youse another brand? Seems as if the diva cup would contain an additive that harms the sensitive mucous membrane. Even though the entry is old, other women with the same problem may read about my experiences...

3. Buffie

Buffie Members

To OP//anyone,
    I had the exact same issue as op, and have a very heavy flow in the first 2 days, so it's not even that convenient.
    Never used the DivaCup until 1 day ago, and by the middle of the day had extreme discomfort and itchiness. (21 years, and only recently tried the cup after having it in its bag for like 2-3 years because it hadn't been easy to insert/remove in the past, but I ran out of tampons the other day and thought, what the heck. Obviously, I'm very careful about cleaning.)
    This fucking sucks. I now have to go back to tampons it's like an STD. So to anyone going through the same thing, idk why. Is it silicone?
    My mother, my aunt, my cousin, and a ton of people I know use this with no f* problem. Wtf.

4. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

I can hardly get the thing in, so I stuck to tampons anyway. There are organic tampons out there though, maybe that's something you could try.

5. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Man, I swear by the DivaCup. It took me a while to get used to (few months), but now I would never go back.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm only in this thread to state i just noticed who started it over a decade ago and recall her. Long gone but fond memories!