green dragon

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by kennywicked, Jul 23, 2005.

1. kennywicked

kennywicked Member

Well, being that im only 17, i cant buy liquor or anything, but i can take some from my parents haha. So if i was to take like a small shot glass worth of liquor, then put like a gram of weed in it, and let it sid for a few weeeks, would it get me high/drunk?

2. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

maybe i know alchohol absorbs thc so it might work give it a try and tell all bout it

3. kennywicked

kennywicked Member

yeah i put about 3/4 gram in a shot of bacardi..80 proof

4. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

frist off if you want to get high off green dragon you have to make it right, you cant use 80 proof vodka (well you can but it wont turn out good), anytihng 160 or over is what you need use(190proof AKA grain is the best)use .5 grams of bud for every 50ml of alcohol,let it sit three weeks then useing a stove put a pot of water on the burner and get another pot and put that one in the pot on the burner and pour in the 3 week old dragon and burn some of the alcohol off dont let it boil and be every careful shit lights up ive seen it,burn it of so you have about .7 to a gram of weed per shot,you should only need 2 shots,if you plan on just adding weed to vodka it wont work, use realy good weed that way you can get more THC in each shot,good dragon will make you high with a littile alcohol buzz shitty dragon will just get you drunk,if you arnt going to make it right dont make it, ive wasted like a 1/4 because i made the dragon shitty

5. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

Take one shot of vodka, put a half a gram into the vodka and put a cellophane over it and microwave it for 30 seconds. Put the shot in the fridge till it cools down and take the shot.

6. Snowman5000

Snowman5000 Member

I'll stick to smoking and drinking regularly man. Sounds like a lot of work for a 17 year old that lives with his parents yet.

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

You put that shit in some liquor? Then how the fuck are you doing to light it? Being as its Flammable now that. Liquor has been on it?

8. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Jennifer19, he's not going to smoke it, silly. :p

9. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Sounds like this would work. But where he says "burn off" such and such amount of alcohol, he means to say "boil off" (though not actually boiling it. "steam off" might be a better way to say it). Please don't light the alcohol.

10. deadonceagain

yeah kind of steam it off, i watched my friend light his hand on fire casue he wasnt paying attention to what he was doing,he wasnt hurt tho and we laughed at him later, he also lit his lips on fire form a flaming shot also another thing you dont not want to do,you should reay mix two shots in to some soda,i prefer ice tea, but dont do it stright its WAY to harsh and your troat will burn for a day after

11. -Sir_Smoke_Alot-

-Sir_Smoke_Alot- Member

this may just be retarded...but cant you just smoke a few bowls..then take a few shots...you'd be drunk/high...or am i just making myself look like a dumbass by saying this?? see i usually dont drink..but when i do..i dont smoke...or when i smoke...i dont drink..so i dunno

12. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

the idea is not to smoke, but instead have the THC in solution in the alcohol.

13. deadonceagain

exactly, i couldnt smoke because i had realy bad allergie and when i smoked i would cough for like a half hour off a realy littile hit then my lungs would fill with flem and cough that up the next three days, i was also getting penomia and other lung problems alot, so i tryed brownies but the smell made my whole house reek and the time it took to cook took like 2 hours, so i disied to make dragon it the part where you burn off the alcohol took only like 10 mintues and didnt make my house smell as much

14. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

this whole idea seems utterly retarded to me

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

just a tip: you will need more than a shot of alchohol to get drunk

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

oh and i think the point is to get a cookie-like high instead of a smoking high

17. kennywicked

kennywicked Member

yeah i dont wanna get drunk, i just wanna be able to get an ingestion high without cooking

18. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

take a shot or 2 and then smoke.