Great Sailing Holiday in the Abaco Islands, Bahamas

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Sailor123, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Sailor123

Sailor123 Members

Hi Guys, I have been reading about different places to holiday, and I thought that I would add my tuppence worth to the suggestions. I recently returned from a week long sailing holiday in the Abaco Islands in the Bahamas. We had a great time, the Captain was very open minded and took us to secluded beaches. We explored the islands and also had some great snorkelling. It was a really fun trip. I am attaching a link to the website and can't recommend them highly enough.
    The web address is www.bahamassailingadventures.com
    Hope you have as good a time as I did
    There is nothing quite like sailing in the buff

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hi sailor 123. i'm looking for some extra income. does hijacking websites for advertising purposes pay well? i'm not trying to make a living or anything, i just need an extra couple thousand dollars.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  3. Sailor123

Sailor123 Members

Hi I'minmyunderwear I am not affiliated with the company, I just know that I have found it hard to find somewhere to have a good barebum vacation, thought that it might be interesting to others as a different holiday idea. thought that I would share it on here. you can choose a million different companies i am sure, just i went with this particular one.
    So in answer to your question, to tell you the truth I don't really know, this was just a comment that i thought other people might be interested to know that I had a great time

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

When I was young I read this book... I think it was called "Dove" and I was fascinated by the sailing! It was super adventurous. But nowadays I am afraid of water. Lol. I was fourteen when I read that book. Or thirteen.

[​IMG]

I've not been to the Caribbean at all. I'm glad your trip was epic though.

5. Sailor123

Sailor123 Members

What a great book that is, I remember reading it when I was younger, can i say if you have never been to the Caribbean, I can highly recommend it, put it on your bucket list, just to walk along the miles of empty beaches is a must :smiley::smiley:

soulcompromise likes this.
  6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm horrified of the water though. Rogue waves even! And it's a little strange being that I'm from California. But it is what it is... I used to surf. not anymore! I don't want to drown, be bitten, stung etc. Lol.