Gran Canaria winter retreat?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Severina Serciova, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Severina Serciova

Severina Serciova Members

It's Semptember, and the nights are getting colder here, i hate the winter, and i'm looking for someplace to relocate, talking to fellow travelers they told me about some Spanish islands near the coast of the Sahara desert which is supposed to be hippie heaven

I've only heard about the Canary Islands to be a great spot to spend the winter busking, dumpster diving, partying and general adventuring while living in caves/tents
    though of course most of those stories were pretty old of course, the world is pretty dynamic and things change fast, do people still go there? are there eco-villages there? which island should i get to first? could someone help me out with some wisdom?

idahocowboy likes this.
  2. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

More folks need to be free like you, life would be a hell of a lot more fun. Creative thinking, good girl.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I"m just here to say you look like someone who was created specifically for winter

4. Severina Serciova

:D

5. Severina Serciova

It would be nice to find more like minded people, but so far the world is still holding up all right in terms of counter culture, lots of love xoxo

idahocowboy likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If you want hippie vibe: the islands in the mediterrean are more known for it. Ibiza, Formentera. Also check out Matala, Greece.