Goodbye smoking pot Forever You will be missed dearly

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I have severe scoliosis which caused all my lungs to collapse and get squished this is been building up for years well now I have to be on oxygen the rest of my life so I will never be allowed to smoke again I am very heartbroken I can do edibles of course but it’s not the same thing please keep me in your prayers I could really use that this is a lot to take in I can’t stop crying over the news My life is going to be so different now don’t know how I will do it but I’m not gonna let this get me down one day at a time

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Edibles are still good, you'll be okay. :)
    Sorry to hear.

Lynnbrown and Asmodean like this.
  3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

I don't smoke pot anymore either. I have COPD.

Sometimes I miss it, but then I think how much I used to cough and gasp for air, it is much better now.

I do use two liters of oxygen per minute every night while sleeping, by canula... this nasty big machine has a long hose so it goes in another room... the noise would keep me awake.

I'm sorry to hear you have this condition. I just visited my lung doctor today...after having another pulmonary function test last month. He says I am doing much better since I stopped the pot.

GLENGLEN, Asmodean and SpacemanSpiff like this.
  4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

It’s just a lot to take in I never thought my life would turn out like this I will have a vent to later it’s being installed this week so I will have to wear that at night not really sure what that is it’s a process this is a complete nightmare and I just want to wake up from it

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I also have a big box that has a really long cord so I can get upstairs and downstairs just have to take my time and catch my breath when I need to how did you handle having to be on oxygen and 35 years old and I have to be on oxygen I just can’t grasp it yet

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Could you send me a private message I would like to talk more about this thank you

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That sucks, Jennifer! And for ZenKarma too of course (had no idea!)
    Hope you can get used to edibles. They'll do the trick of getting you high/stoned for sure :) I guess vaping is no option either..?

8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

No way no smoking of any kind and I can’t be around people who smoke cigarettes I guess my mom and sister and cousin will have to quit they should anyway

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

It’s going to be very hard being around on my brother-in-law matt we would always smoke it up together I would smoke out of his bong we bowls blunts joints he always hooked me up with pineapple express I wrote him a text message that I’ve had a lot of fun smoking with you I will surely miss it but I will be on oxygen the rest of my life

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

And I had just got a fresh bag of a few different strands guess I’ll be giving them to Matt along with all my pipes

11. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sorry to hear this. Can you vape?

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

No smoking of any kind my oxygen level keeps dropping without my oxgen I have less then a minute before I can’t breath my resptorty system is failing all my organs are squesd together my lower lungs colllaps

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Nope have too do edibles the rest of my life

14. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know it's small consolation but personally I love edibles, been baking brownies over 40 years now. Here's a new hobby for you, become an expert at making edibles! Check out this website! Bong Appétit - VICELAND

Jennifer19 likes this.
  15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My caregiver is going to make me a low dosage of brownies for me to try out so it’s not the end of the world for pot that goes. I will surely miss doing that with my brother-in-law but he makes edibles he’s also in the process of making some kind of spray that you spray in your mouth don’t exactly know what that is

Asmodean likes this.
  16. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

What I miss about smoking it always gave me energy to want to work out and get a good workout in with edibles and it’s totally different I just sit in my chair don’t want to do anything

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I'm sorry Jennifer, it' really difficult to learn that something that you really loved is no longer an option for you.

Jennifer19 likes this.
  18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Wow, its the complete opposite here :p If i want to work out one thing is certain: save the THC for afterwards!

I thought this several times but didn't post it because it seems so easy to say from me to you it feels lame, but:

Hope you don't dwell too much on what you must leave and can focus on the stuff you still can do and enjoy! May not go over night.. but that counts for most big chances people have to adjust to :) Sending you much positive vibes (all little things help) :)

Jennifer19 likes this.
  19. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Thank you yes this new strained that my caregiver cave me was called jilly bean Gave me so much energy and motivation I would power in the work out I’ve been vacuuming the whole house doing the dishes making coffee and now I don’t do any of those things anymore

20. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I would wake up in the morning so tired and have a really bad migraine and swear to myself that it was not a good day to work out then I go upstairs smoke a little play on my phone and then I would just power through a work out it was absolutely amazing