Good mid level thc high cbd strains

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by HashtagInterested, Nov 15, 2019.

1. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

I'm looking for something very tasty, fruity, and not too high on the thc content. I never much enjoyed the less tasty strains. If not for the taste and scent I probably would have never smoked. So, I've read that Ringo's Dream might be good, with option to choose cbd/thc ratios. There are others I've read about but thought I'd ask here just the same.

Medicinal application would be Bi-polar II and for mild pain and also for weight gain. I'm thinner than I rail and at one time I was up 218 lbs. No matter how much I eat I can't seem to gain, and my balance seems off a bit, so medicial MJ would be beneficial, but only with appropriate cbd/thc ratios. It's not about being picky, it's about getting the correct meds ya know? High stress, pressure, but not as much anxiety as I once had. I just need to balance this tilt-a-whirl out.

Any suggestions?

2. HashtagInterested

I've tried a few different cdd strains with less than .03% thc, but I need something to help elevate the mood too. It's rough country out here so it's definitely needed.

3. HashtagInterested

Side effects are too risky on the pharmaceutical treatments , so risky I've had doctors refuse to prescribe for that very reason. Cannabis has much fewer side effects, and with the appropriate ratios it should be a great treatment. I mean sudden heart failure and stroke don't sound very appealing to me on the pharmaceutical meds, but cannabis is quite pleasant and the side effects are next to nil. Either way I'm looking at lifelong treatment, so with that being the case, I need something more pleasant, less risky on the side effect, and something more effective than what I've taken in the past.

That's why Medical MJ

4. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power