Go China Go!! China will lead the world soon!

Discussion in 'China' started by barefooted_in_iowa, Apr 13, 2010.

1. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

Finally something I can agree upon.

Call me naive, but I just realized the full extent of how corrupt politics are.
    I'm glad I do not live in a world through the minds of our global politicians, it's too bad that it's all so fucked up. :(

2. barefooted_in_iowa

barefooted_in_iowa Member

3. barefooted_in_iowa

A war in the Pacific is looking more likely. Can you remember the way the Iraqi regime under Husein was demonized by western media prior to the invasion in effort to drum up public support? Now the same is being done to North Korea. While the stories are sad, it is important to remember how the world was tricked into 2 wars which much of the world now (and back then) condemn.

Wow, as I'm typing I just heard a preview of this same story about NK on the BBC news. But here is the article I was reading.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100715...DeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDcmVwb3J0YW1wdXRh

4. barefooted_in_iowa

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...china_ufo_likely_military_aircraft.html?cat=9

However, I do not think it was a UFO. This is China's way of trying to signal to the americans that they have indeed bidden their time, and hidden their capabilities well. But now that the americans are threatening China, it is time for The Great Nation to start showing it's teeth. america is going to go over there and pick a fight with a Nation that they think will run. China must stand firm and defend itself from any act of aggression.... and I think the americans will be in for a very big surprise should they act irresponsibly in China's Yellow Sea.

5. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

I guess there's something to be said for Chinese engineers who HAVE to get it right, or The Party will have them shot, and send a bill for the executioner's bullet to the family.

Gosh darned Vanderbilt trained engineers go to work for Flexible Flyer corp, Moscow, TN, and can't figger out how to build a gosh darned SWING SET without including engineering revisions in the instructions!

And did I loose parts, or did those engineering revisions not make
    downstairs to the production/assembly part of the plant before the unit
    I am trying to put together left the loading dock?

But my daughter did NOT get a Cheap Chink Crap swing set for her birthday...

6. barefooted_in_iowa

Kia Ora Ni Hao!

I do not understand the point of this post. Please explain more thoroughly.

Cheers!

7. barefooted_in_iowa

8. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

O YEA GO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!! which demonstrates a direct link between industrial power and environmental damage

9. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

china sucks:rolleyes:

10. greenryder

greenryder Member

barefooted_in_iowa, your trying to spout off on peace & love, but at the same time are nothing but racist with your rants against whites...or as you say Anglos.

If you think China is such a great country, by all means move there. You'll find out a whole different world then what you think it is.

11. barefooted_in_iowa

I am not racist against anglos. I just think it is important for the PEOPLE of the world, all of whom can rightly claim several injustices imposed upon them by the anglo, to join together and look towards the future. The future is obviously not america, rather it is China. It is time to give a new and Great country a chance to rule the world. The anglo has made it clear that he does not intend to live in peace with non anglos... demonizing, locking up, deporting minorities. It would behoove the wise to begin to look past the declining anglo empire, to more respectful and peaceful nations like China.

OK. Lets make this thread a bit more interesting. Anglos, if you could dictate my opinion to me, what would you dictate in regards to my views on China. Also please keep in the front of your mind the many unfortunate circumstances that minorities have always had to endure. What would my new opinion be?

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I would dictate nothing to you, but simply drop your soft ass off in virtually any part of the PRC, with none of those anglo greenbacks.

13. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

14. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

[business as usual]

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

where do you live? Iowa or some shit? I'm from the south, where there is the largest percentage of blacks in the country. the parents of southern black people in my generation saw the end of segregation...their grandparents grew up completely seperate and unequal...their great grand parents were slaves....yet they are my friends, and they don't sit there and make racist comments about whitey and act like i am part of the white devil because i have pale skin. If you're in iowa you're in one of the most lilly white parts of the country. there is inequality....everywhere....every single country in the world has its share of racial inequalities...its a very unfortunate part of human nature. but maybe you should live in a more urban area of america, or a more culturally diverse area at least, before you condemn the entire nation. You think Chinese people living in a rural, backwoods area would accept a black man with open arms? also china is a totalitarian regime, their government is very corrupt. I have no problem with america not being the leader of the free world anymore, but i wouldnt sing the praises of a government you dont seem to know much about.

16. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

You are a troll

You have never been to China so stop it. I live here. My own gf finds you to be a fool, she is Chinese.

17. barefooted_in_iowa

Kia Ora Ni Hao!

To anyone who may be saying "You have never been to China"... I never claimed that I have been to China. And I do not believe secondhand testimonials from certain people's "Chinese neighbor" or "Chinese co worker" or "Chinese professor" etc. if they even exist!

I believe that we should all realize that there are many vantage points on every issue. I fully respect those who have opposing viewpoints to mine on this issue. Why are some individuals not willing to afford my opinion the same respect?

Cheers! :)

18. barefooted_in_iowa

Why would she find me to be a fool? Because I don't hate her country like I'm supposed to?

19. barefooted_in_iowa

20. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

i just watched a documentary yesterday called China Blue. it was about sweat shop workers in China...fucking made me not to want to buy chinese made products more than i already do...

i have a genius plan to support the sweat shop workers, but it involves lots of money or theft...lame