Ghosts And Portals.

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Jimbee68, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

As I think I must have made clear by now, I believe ghosts are really extraterrestrial or interdimensional aliens--or illusions, created by them in any event. And I don't believe in an afterlife per se (although I do still believe in God). So this is basically all there is to the phenomenon, I think.

But one thing that I have often noticed about ghost sightings, they sometimes claim there is a portal. In a haunted house, in a cemetery, and elsewhere too, I'm sure.

Could these really be passages to their worlds? And has anyone been thru one, and come back. Or has anyone been thru one, and NOT come back?

I am studying this subject extensively now. So if you have any links to any stories, please post it. And by all means, share your own experiences and stories too.

:sultan: [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

How would we know?

1 person likes this.
  3. archenemy

archenemy Members

the house i grew up in was haunted by this skinny very old man. i always saw him in the basement and mostly in 1 particular room of the basement. so somewhere in the basement was his portal. house was sold to young couple w baby in 2007. i always wonder if they see old man in basement. cuz no doubt to me, hes still living there. but yeah, portals sound very interesting. theyre from one plane of existance to another, right? all that stuff is interesting cuz nobody knows...

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

why not contact them and ask?

5. archenemy

archenemy Members

i wouldnt want to scare the people. im serious about old man ghost, and he always looked really dirty, like w/ filthy hair. i got bad vibes, ghost was unfriendly. he once told me Get outta my house, when i saw him. i saw him sooo many times. house i grew up in.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the way you know is if everyone else remembers something something in the same slightly different way you're sure you remember it.
    this happens when pass between parallel universes without realizing having done so.
    and when you do, you trade places, universes, so to speak, with the you from that one, so you don't really disappear from everyone you know,
    they just literally have not exactly the same you.
    i'd hazard a guess we all do that a lot, and never realize it.
    there's generally no other obvious sign of having done so.