Getting Spanked In Adulthood

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by aries44, Feb 21, 2014.

1. virginiacherry

virginiacherry Members

Before I start, I'm not referring to being spanked for pleasure or as a fetish.

Have you ever been spanked as an adult (by a non relative)? yes

What was the infraction? I was told to act like a lady

Who spanked you? My best friends brother

What Implement was used? His belt

Did it hurt/ what was your reaction? It HURT

Anything else you want to add feel free. Thanks. He still uses it

2. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes, by another guy who had tied me to a tree and spanked my hard, till my ass was red, then bent me over and did me anally

3. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

do like giving the spanking to naughty girls :D

4. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

I have spanked my hubby on numerous occasions and not for erotic play, but because he behaved like an ass. It gets the message across every time.

5. Steveh

Steveh Members

This is pretty much like my mom used to spank me, except she was naked too

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  6. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

7. Steveh

Steveh Members

I know, i was so turned on by seeing her naked

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  8. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

Excellent! I sure wish there were more Women like you. Men need this, and regularly too I might add. I applaud you. Every time he acts like an ass, you smack his ass. As many times as is needed. And do you also send that reddened up misbehaving ass to the corner? If you don't mind me asking

Naughty boy likes this.
  9. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

Yeah, he gets 25-50 lashes with a belt about once a month and I hit as hard as I can. Afterwards he gets to stand in the corner naked or if I am really pissed he gets a kick in the balls afterwards.

10. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

Outstanding! This is exactly what men need

Naughty boy likes this.
  11. Kayla Wilkes

Kayla Wilkes Members

Have you ever been spanked as an adult (by a non relative)?
    yes. It was a more playful spanking. My boss was getting tired of people being on their phones and she said she was going to start calling is out of she saw us on them. Like five minutes later she was measuring the table (I work in a child care center) to see what size she needed for the1-2 year olds. She had her phone out looking on Amazon for toddler tables so I say really loudly to the other women * ______'s on her phone. She playfully swats me on the butt 3 or 4 times with the yardstick she had in her hand. It didn't really hurt kinda stung a little. I just stood there and let her do it. I guess I was shocked.
    *name withheld for privacy reasons

beachwalker likes this.
  12. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Members

Have you ever been spanked as an adult (by a non relative)?
    Several times. Most recently, just now

What was the infraction?
    juvenile behavior, taking pictures of girls without their permission at the beach

Who spanked you?
    my disciplinarian with input from a very strict wife who punishes her husband

What Implement was used?
    hairbrush, a plastic tube (very whip like), belt

Did it hurt/ what was your reaction?
    It hurt a lot. The tube striped my ass and hairbrush and belt bruised it. I didn't cry, but I came close

13. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

My wife spanks me for punishment. If I fail to complete a chore or act disrespectful I know what's coming. Typically I am told to get naked and a wait for her to begin my spanking. She often starts with me over her knees and her using hand spanks to 'get me prepared'. After several spanks, she switches to a wooden paddle and the 'real' spanking begins. I never know how long it will last as some are much longer than others. Once she has determined its over, I am given corner time until she lets me resume normal activity. My behavior has improved significantly over the years due to her disciplining me.

Naughty boy likes this.
  14. cronin charles

cronin charles Members

I do not know if marital spanking is part of this i have a wonderful wife and and a long and very ahppy marriage. My wife is of a more religious and moral nature so when I once in a while go out and drink too much and carouse with my male friends--it is automatic--I get my naked butt paddled by my wife. It is consenting as I deserve it She asks very little but this is important to her. I quick shower and just remain naked and she paddles me over her lap and it really hurts---but afterwards things are real good between us. I know I am going to get a bare paddling when I get home but when i am out with the guys I think "It won't hurt that much" When my bare butt is over her lap I am thinking "You damn fool" as it really hurts on my naked butt. I know I deserve it There is no issue of shame or embarrassment as only she and I know Any other guys like me?

15. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I’ve been face slapped by my wife four or five times but I totally deserved it.

16. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

Nobody deserves to be slapped in the face.

Totally Yoda likes this.
  17. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

That would piss me off to no end.

Calibabe39 likes this.
  18. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

I can’t respect a man who would let a woman slap him across the face or a man who would slap a woman across the face. Just crosses a boundary for me

Totally Yoda likes this.
  19. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Same here. I find it very disrespectful rather playing around or not.

Calibabe39 likes this.
  20. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have a friend who films her encounters now and again. I've seen her masturbate a few times and I've seen her give a few blowjobs. I'll hopefully be given one myself someday. But one was her giving a blowjob to a guy who would slap her tits while getting sucked. She said she liked that. But then he would slap her face a few times, usually when she came off for some air. The minute his cock came out of her mouth, she got slapped. I hated watching that. She said she didn't like it but didn't mind too much because she was acting like a slut and he was treating her like a slut. It didn't turn her on like getting slapped on her breasts but I found it to be terrible. If it was BDSM and that was the role play, I wouldn't mind but slapping a girl on the face because she let your cock slip out of her mouth for a second...that's NAH for me.

Captain Scarlet likes this.