Getting girls to cosplay for you

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by TrumpCards, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nahh not me. :p bit of a tramp. Tits are too big too.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

right now, the my idea of hot AF cosplay is Brianna in an Al Horford jersey.

I, of course, am the basketball

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  3. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I also like Samurai Pizza Cats. It’s the first anime series I watched (though I don’t know if it counts as an anime, since the Canadian dub team didn’t have the scripts or understood Japanese. They just made up stuff to fit what was going on on screen). Anyway, Polly’s kinda cute, but I prefer Lucille. Though I’d be worried her missiles would go off and destroy my place.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

He-man as well

Every though "By the power if Greyskull, I am the power" never made any sense, so what, you are Greyskull then?

5. Noserider

Made perfect sense. He said that and transformed from a gay dude into a really gay dude.

I guess. I don't know. I was too busy watching She-Ra ride a unicorn across a rainbow.

Irminsul likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Dino riders girl here and ardent fan of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. I had a crush on Raphael. :p but the cute ones not the ugly things they are now.

[​IMG]

7. Noserider

You had a crush on a reptile?

Suddenly, I seem totally normal...

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh definitely. He was cool as and liked pizza. I didn't have barbies but I had all the turtles and splinter and the van, chopper and blimp. Lol.

9. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Ummm... I don’t think the ninja turtles have penises. How are they supposed to pleasure you? I’m straight and I prefer girls who are human (or mostly human, such as cat girls). Anyway, from TMNT, I would totally bang April.

Attached Files:

10. Noserider

I'm with the pizza, but reptiles and rats hanging out in the sewer always grossed me out. I remember watching the movie with my brother. I was like, "Oh, it's Karate Kid with Muppets. Mr. Miyagi is a rat, Daniel is four turtles, and the bad guys are the Cobra Kai."

But Barbies? Sheeeeeee--yet. I used to concoct some soap opera-worthy story lines with them. I had so much fun. I felt like a film director coming with these concepts and stories, except instead of living actors, I had plastic dolls. Anyway, I'll be 38 in four days, but if I could take a day off of real life and play Barbies, I so fucken would, dude...

Irminsul likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm a woman and gay, so neither do females. :p
    Good thing about Raphael is he's a smart arse, so I know he can use his tongue. ;)

Noserider likes this.
  12. Noserider

I liked the surfer turtle. Michelangelo I think? Leonardo? I don't know.

He had an orange headband and was basically Jeff Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, that's why I like the 80s cartoon because they were cute. Lol. The movies now are ughh but the sewers were clean in the cartoons. :D

14. Noserider

I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure that's the only place where sewers are clean :p

15. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I came up with a cool idea; once again, while I enjoy looking at pix of cute anime girls in lingerie, I still don’t masturbate to those images. For the girl in my avatar, Neimi from FE: Sacred Stones, I don’t think there are any drawings of her in lingerie (though are a few of her nude, but seeing anime girls in lingerie turns me on more since I find cartoon nudity gross). So if I had a ton of money, I’d pay someone from deviantart to custom make drawing of Neimi and other cute anime girls.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i was always partial to mrs garrison.

why not? non-ninja turtles have penises, do ninjas cut theirs off?

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Cosplay is no different then lingerie I guess. It is something visual to enhance the sexual experience. I think if you respect a women and make it about more then the kink she might indulge you. The issue comes when you don't make her a person just the thing that looks like what you want.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Deidre likes this.