Getting girls to cosplay for you

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by TrumpCards, Apr 13, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

As you might have guessed from my avatar and some of my posts, I like looking at pix of cute anime girls (though I never jack off to cartoon characters like those wacky Japanese do). I sometimes look at pix of girls cosplaying, but the vast majority of the time they don’t do a good job. They usually always get the clothes and hair color right, but they fuck up with the face, body type, and hair style. On a webcam site I like, Myfreecams.com, there’s a cute Asian girl that likes to cosplay named Mao. She has a really high pitched voice and goes “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” whenever someone tips her. She has the perfect voice, face, and body type for cosplaying a video game character I like, Aera Colthearts (the female lead of Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2). She just needs to grow out her hair a lot, dye it, get the clothes, put in contacts, and BAM, she’d be the perfect Aera. If I had a TON of money, I’d pay her to do it and fuck her while she says some of Aera’s silly dialogue (for example: in the game Aera’s in, there’s a part where she has to talk dirty to a perverted summon creature. But cause Aera doesn’t know how to do that, her way of talking dirty is to beg him the way a little girl begs her daddy for something). Also, even though my sister-in-law is a natural brunette, if she grew out her hair and dyed it, I think she would do a really good job being Louis from Fire Emblem 7. Unfortunately, she would never ever do that for me, and she would certainly never sleep with me if she did cosplay for me. Is this weird?

2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Cosplay isn't my kink, but I don't find that part weird.

What I find weird it that it sounds like you have a respect for (?) or boundry about(?) drawn images in that you won't masturbate to those images.

But at the same time, you are willing to essential paint a cartoon character onto a woman and then have sex with that woman. If she's willing (and you're rich enough), that's between you two.
    But I do find it odd that you seem to have more feelings/reticence towards the comic character than you do towards the human prostitute in your scenario.

drumminmama likes this.
  3. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I don’t think I’m the only person like this, but I prefer fictional characters over real people cause they are usually much nicer than real people.

4. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

There's a lot of people into this. Instead of ''getting girls to do cos play for you,'' why not just date a girl who's into it like you are?

makihiko and Irminsul like this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think you whack off to cartoon characters

makihiko likes this.
  6. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

There is literally zero chance he doesn't whack off to cartoon characters.

makihiko likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Agreed

8. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you whack off to cartman?

makihiko likes this.
  10. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Never understood the allure of cosplay. Closest I ever came to it was in 9th grade when a buddy & I dressed up as Darth Maul & Obi Wan to duke it out with lightsabers at a talent show. Even had the music. Still never got it though

11. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

This makes more sense than the prostitute/cartoon woman control fantasy. Seriously though, girls can be kinky too. AAAAAAnd lots of girls like anime.

But, not to be rude, most anime girls aren't concerned with how they look.

And, webcam lady... she makes cute noises when you tip her....thats all

Survey says...... He whacks it to cartoon characters

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Its imagination and honestly I believe if more couple opened the idea of role plays in the bedroom then their sex life would improve because you can just let yourself go and have fun without it all being romantic and stuff. You don't need romance half the time you just wanna have fun and it's fun to fool around.

13. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Yep still don't get it. Thanks for trying though

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah well. Sux2bu :p

15. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Obviously not! Whenever I watch South Park, I jack off to Wendy Testaburger! Just how fucking weird do you think I am!

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You just admitted to whacking off to a cartoon character

makihiko likes this.
  17. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Someone doesn’t comprehend the concept of a joke. Sad!

18. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

I knew this post smelled fishy

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was always attracted to Storm from x-men she's pretty bad ass. But other than that, oh and Polly from Samurai Pizza Cats.. :D I don't get cartoon fetishes though. But ay the girls are cute so if you can replicate that, go for gold! It's all fun. Gotta spice up your play from time to time or else you become like the hubbies on HF. Bored.

20. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Oh come on, everybody thinks Jessica Rabbit is hot.
    [​IMG]