Gee Whiz Question

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Timee, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Timee

Timee Members

Just a gee whiz question. So I like wearing women's underwear. I had talks with a few guys and when I mention this the conversation just pretty much got quiet and once it was over i never heard back. I was a little sad when they never returned my messages. I was just wondering do you prefer a "normal" gay person or someone who likes to add a little flavor? I also have female on line friends. When I mention this to them (it was not a sexual conversation) they were really supportive and the conversations were more joyful in mood. They still check in with me a few times a week. I am me and I love what I do. Just curious of your thoughts - for or against. Have a great day!!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    FWKbi likes this.
  2. Happy Guy

Happy Guy Members

Personally I love guys that wear panties. I think it’s really sexy.

3. Timee

Timee Members

Thank you for your response, have a great day

Happy Guy likes this.
  4. Happy Guy

Happy Guy Members

You’re welcome and thanks.

Timee likes this.
  5. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I enjoy wearing my wife's panties regularly. I think guys in panties are very sexy

6. Timee

Timee Members

Feels good, right? Thank you

FWKbi and Mrcurios like this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I have quite a few pairs of silk female panties I wear from time to time. My wife thinks they look sexy on me and the feeling of the material makes me feel sexy.

Daretobare, FWKbi and Timee like this.
  8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I wear panties nearly every day. I think they are more comfortable and stylish. It makes me feel good. And who doesn't like to feel good?

FWKbi and Timee like this.
  9. Timee

Timee Members

I love them they do make me feel wonderful

FWKbi and Happy Guy like this.
  10. Timee

Timee Members

I need a bigger collection

11. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

That's hot

Happy Guy likes this.
  12. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It doesn't do anything for me but I have no problem if my partner is into it: whateva makes him horny is ok with me!

Simon :)

FWKbi likes this.
  13. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

I love to wear panties, stockings and garters,and dresses, and my gf knows, she on occasion will dress me up for her fun but not to often so it won't get old. But if a male friend were to tell me he did, I most likely would claim up too, I might say something so he doesn't feel to awkward, but I'm going to act in a way that will appear I want to get past the moment as if I would never considerate it. I'm just to chicken to have a set of lips I can't control.

But yet at the same time I would love everyone to know and to see me wearing a garter and stockings. I dressed like that once for Halloween and the ladies all wanted to dance with me and couldn't keep their eyes off me, but I think any guy that enjoyed the show kept it to themselves, I was disappointed.

14. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I love wearing panties, especially sheer panties and lace , also sheer stockings 10 or 15 denier .i prefer hold ups but have suspender stockings for when a wear a vintage girdle.

Daretobare likes this.
  15. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

Yep my partner wears more than that, garter belts ext just depends on the type of groups you hang out in I guess