Gay Sex Tips/Tricks/Fun!

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by LurdGanaro, Nov 5, 2010.

1. LeightonW

LeightonW Members

So I'm a bottom. And over the last few years I've become so much more into it than I ever thought I would be. I've been with my man for 17 years. And we've had great sex all this time. However, just in the last year or so it's started to get better and better. And recently, he did things to my hole that literally drove me wild. I mean like I was simultaneously trying to get away while also positioning myself for more and more and more.

And I think there are a lot of bottoms out there that would really love these little tricks. Before we started fucking, he started to slowly finger my hole. Not so unusual. Then two fingers. Again, not so unusual. Then he added another finger from the other hand. Ok, getting somewhere. Then it was just one finger on each hand. In and out, in and out. Then, as I was laying on my belly enjoying this attention, I felt the first of the awesome sensations that night. He started to gently stretch my hole open. He wasn't being rough with me. Just repeatedly stretching it open in multiple directions. Then got just a little more aggressive with the penetration.

Then he positioned my ass with the corner of the bed. Still on my stomach and stuck is dick in. After all the extra anal attention before hand, this felt especially amazing. All the usual happened with the dick in ass penetration. But then, another level happened. While he had his dick inside me, I felt a finger enter on one side very very slowly. And then another on the other side very very slowly. And then he proceeded to pump my hole. At first I thought it was just way too much. And I like my asshole just like it is. No need to abuse it too much. However, I could not get enough!!

I found my self backing up into him more then ever before. And when he took his fingers out and just left his dick in and started pounding me, it was truly a next level sensation. I had never cum hands free before while having sex. And that time, it was totally uncontrollable!

So, I guess the tip is: just give your bottoms hole (if he's willing) just a slight bit of abuse. Nothing that will hurt or leave him feeling used. Just enough to make those nerve endings scream in excitement for a minute.

Si69 and txbarefooter like this.