Gay Experiences

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Jamie28London, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Just been round a guys house and had an amazing blowjob from him. Then pulled on a condom and drilled him in his tight ass. He was loving it.

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah I love weed along with sex, have never got into poppers ...never done anything for me.

Grindr, with a it's faults, can sometimes result in some great one-off experiences. I haven't been on it long but have had three sudden arranged hook-ups thru it. All young guys who came on to me and we had meets set up within 20 minutes. One was just 69 oral at his place. The next a nice young morrocan guy that I fucked and then sucked him off, and the third most recent, last week, was a 20 something guy horny as fuck with an 8 inch thick cock who had only done oral with guys up to that point. He had never fucked a guy before and said he had no experience..... I was real hot for him once I saw his straight ridgid cock pointing at me and asked him if he had fucked women, yes he said, so told him the action was the same ........hehe..... it was a great fuck and I was honoured to be his first guy :))

Simon :)

3. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Its been a while since I have had two hookups in one day. Earlier I had a night time alfresco facial. Then another guy back in my room later on. Busy evening.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  4. Si69

today is a record for me....5 meets this afternoon with different guys, and all quality meets. Four guys fucked me really nice, all great tops and,another record, one who said he was 18 , small slim n light w a beatiful long curved cock, fucked as if he had been doing it 30 years. which as i said is a record for me 50 year age-gap. And he was cool, bright ,cute n intelligent. He came third in the sequence. The fouth guy had the bigbigg cock, a slab of a straight vertical thick weapon who fucked me for 30 mins before coming in my mouth.
    The first was an american who had a great long quite thick slightly curved cock and gave me a lovely fuck and the mouth fucked me to completion. The second guy i had met a year before twice and is a slim 44 y o Albanian with a rock-hard gently curved cock. first he mouth fucked me and came heaps down my throat, had to swallow 6 times.. ....then he fucked me long and hard, then after a rest n cuddle mouth fucked me agaib and came once more. All very horny guys who had great driving skills.

Finally a young guy into lycra came and we stuck with oral ..he managed three orgasms! And all of them great kissers and very hot young guys.

And now two other guys are apparently coming. A mix of Grindr n Fabguys.

An amazing very hot day for me!

simon :)))

Greyfoxx and slayer3737 like this.
  5. Si69

and the night continued into the next day when two top guys, 52 & 29, arrived. hot guys, one with a small gower that was 8" long with an upwards curve and the otber thick 7" and straight solid. almost every variation of oral n anal....they only left cos of the heating amd sweating.

definitely time for sleep..... bus to catch in 4.5 hours!

just sharing my record day with everyone x

Simon :))

slayer3737 likes this.
  6. Si69

yeah i find weed real good. never got anything much from poppers, really don't know what guys see in them but I'm told there are different qualities of them. seems to me they rot your brain !

And practice makes perfect.... I can get a pretty big cock down my throat now and love them fucking my mouth while I grab their bum and thrust them in rythm...great if u have nice beat music at the same time ..hehe.

and such a great sensation as they approach orgasm and then you feel their warm sperm pumping down your throat. The other day i swallowed six times the guy came so much, was flooding out of my mouth :))))

and it's a nice position as you can look up and watch them as they pump and come

7. Si69

another horny few days in Glasgow......in fact there have been a few visits here with some gorgeous horny hook-ups since I last posted in September.

In November I met that lovely horny young 18 y o twink for the third time. Such a cute n beautiful smooth slim small guy but with a big cock, and despite his age, a very powerful and excellent top. 45kgs and 1.60cm and fucks me like a jockey riding a racehorse!

He didn't show this visit but I had a few very hot meets: the third time with a 'professional' top, 42 y o, well-endowed, slim guy, who just wants to fuck. And he can fuck for an hour or more ....on the bed, on the floor in all positions. Every time I met him he came twice.. .and just kept hard n fucking after his first orgasm. So nice to be on PrEP now and to be able to dispense with condoms. His cum was running out of me for an hour after he left.

Then an impromptu early hours meet with a guy off grindr .... 28 y o slim vers guy with an 8.5" uncut thick cock. I lowered myself onto him (had to shift the bed away from the wall) and we really rock-fucked together, his cock reaching places that hadn't been reached for a while; he gave me a lovely verification!

Next morning took part in a group of four, two of whom fucked me several times, and a lot of oral.

Then in the early evening got tabbed on grindr by a beautiful blonde 19 y o slim top. He turned up on time and was waiting for me in a big black coat outside my hotel. . . a twink to die for! Big uncut cock and slim smooth body who after a lot of oral fucked me in several positions. A really nice guy....hope to meet again.

So many students locally who are relaxed with their sexuality. Two other 18 y o guys came on to me yesterday and this morning! Maybe they have on their bucket-list.... to fuck a pensioner! :)

A few weeks ago in another town just 2 hours before check-out a 2m 28 y o Spanish tourist came on to me from grindr......tall & slim with a big uncut cock - he was just arriving off the train and was in my hotel room within 10 minutes. A lovely sensitive guy, long legs, slim long fingers, and thick long cock. Just made check out on time but we had some lovely fucking together

And today is another day...... life for living and more fucking to do before the end game :)

Simon

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  8. Si69

yeah, I stick with weed, neva found poppers do much for me.

Just had another two hot nights in a north Highland town. Even surprised me a bit as i maybe thought I'd find a guy hook up....but ended up with 5 guys for 3 hr session: 3 tops and myself and another bottom. Between 22 up to myself at 67. And the top guys, 22, 31 & 57, all had nice thick cocks.

And then the next night (when I had planned a quiet night) bumped into the other bottom from the last night who came up to my hotel to chat and then two more guys joined us; one 26 y o that I had chatted with on grindr about 8 months before and a muscular 35 y o top. I got very nicely fucked by both the latter, the 35 y o was well endowed and a very powerful top, the other a gorgeous slim hot guy with cute bum and nice, if thinner cock. He fucked me as well but with him I think we'll meet again ..... unfinished business ..such a cute bum....reckon I could fuck him.

were both nice meets, and lengthy sessions...so much nicer than fuk n go.

txbarefooter likes this.
  9. Greyfoxx

Greyfoxx Members

Damn but you make me so jealous lol

10. Si69

yeah, sometimes when i look back I've had and am still having the best n most sex of my life. and I am very appreciative. I travel overseas a lot so love the variety. Hell we only live once and if guys are attracted to have sex with me I feel honoured.
    Attitudes have changed hugely in my lifetime and rightly so.

Greyfoxx likes this.
  11. Si69

Looking back on my posts I realise I have missed out a whole year of hook-ups!
    Since my last post in Feb 2019 I was twice in India on tour over 5 months, and last november in N.Zealand touring for two months ( got fucked by the Maori coach for the Japanese rugby team...powerful guy :)). I also met and stayed with a gorgeous 32yo Phillipino guy who had a lovely upward curved cock which connected beautifully with my prostate! Hope to see him again.
    In the south island a guy came on to me on grindr.....he came and stayed the night at my hotel....said he'd decided on 31/12 to try guys and...a week later...I was his eighth! But first one he had fucked. A record for me too in age.....a lovely guy with a big straight-as cock; he would climb out of his bedroom window when his family went to bed and I had to get him back by 4am...we overslept and it was 5am before I dropped him back. Overall I had a lot of lovely horny meets in the two months there.....even got fucked up against the side of a car in a park on Xmas day in broad daylight :)
    And another super anonymous session in Nelson cathedral toilets.....disabled cubicle with grab bar...haha.

Then on route to India I made a 10 day tour of Tasmania (pubic hair of Australia!) and had a few nice meets in the Hobart area.

Once back in India I had a few boyfriends to look up, and also met one small gorgeous 26 y o from Mizoram with a medium upward curved cock.....he came three times in a row, fucked n fucked n fucked me. came once and then kept fucking till he came 2nd time. so much energy and very sensual guy, hit my prostate all the time, then rested then fucked me long again and came. Keeping in touch with him!

Coronavirus and the lockdowns have enforced some restrictions on a lot of activities, and many folk are wary of meeting.
    I was still in India when lockdown/curfew began on 23 march and after being turned out of the hotel where I was staying a guy I had travelled a few days with found me a small simple apartment in the block he lived in. Not out himself ( he had roommates) he then came every afternoon for a sexesta...so for 26 days until I got a repatriation flight I had more regular daily sex than ever before. And he was lovely, 26 y o slim guy with big thick cock and very sensual and caring; we keep in regular touch.
    Once back in Scotland, more quarentining until early August, but when many restrictions were lifted I made a trip to Glasgow for four days, not sure if there would be guys wanting to play.....hehe... but there were plenty and over the four days I had eighteen meets, inc. two groups of four. Ages between 18 to 52. All nice sensual horny guys. Would love to go back for another visit but covid infections there have shot up.
    Meanwhile since the area I live is virtually covid-free there started to be more tourists visiting and so I managed to get a few much desired hook ups with people passing through as well as one local guy who visited a few times and stayed overnight one time, fucking me regularly through the night; so nice to be woken up with a hard cock poking my pussy wanting in! spooning hugging and fucking in a warm bed.... gorgeous.

what next?...well with a depressing winter in sight think another trip is in planning.

12. Si69

Made it back to NZ again at the end of November, India not either being open for travel or advisable w current covid situation. Done my fourteen days solitary managed isolation and bought a campervan online. Visited one 30 y o Phillipino guy I met last year and refreshed my memory of his lovely upward curved cock, then headed up to Cape Reinga meeting a young Asian guy from Kaitaia on the way back south...together we christened my van, a bit cramped but we managed a spoon fuck and a squat one....he came in my mouth loads.....then a very passionate Indian guy visited me in a motel at Dargaville.
    Later at Gisborne, camped in my van in the sand dunes along the beach, gota grindr msg at 8am....guy in another van a further along....i found him....slid open his door to a lovely slim naked guy w big hard cock on a mattress....was a great fuck ...more space in his van.....in lots of positions but finally interrupted by a council official to say that he should be parked there :))
    Two other passing fuckmeets and now I'm with a gay couple helping them set up a gay sauna. The 40 y o slim chinese partner is both cute, top and very well-endowed, esp for a Chinese....so far we had two sessions.......

Two guys i met last January waiting to meet again in Wellington....so glad i managed to get around the grindr ban!

tbc

LowHangers likes this.
  13. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I haven’t been here for a while. So much has changed. Im no longer with my wife. She ended up leaving me for someone else. Ironically she had no idea I was having sex with a lot more men than she was. I have met a lovey girl now and we have a great relationship. Sex is great. She is so much more into sex than my wife was. Adventurous too. She will use my favourite dildo on my ass as well as opening the door to puss play which we did this week. She pissed on my cock and I then returned the favour over here tits. I do sometimes miss cock. I would love to have a go on one to see if I still have the skill of making them cum with just my mouth. I have also discovered the pleasure of sounding. Anyone tried that?

14. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Wow sounds like me! I’ve had way better sex with my guy friend over my wife. I would kinda like to come out as fully gay but married for a long time so it’s complicated. Wife caught me in a hotel with a guy. It’s now been 7 months with out any man to man contact and I really miss it

Si69 likes this.
  15. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Have you shared your gay desires and experiences?

16. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

The importance of my gay experiences:

I did not know I liked having sex with men until I tried it with the right guy.

I did not know I like being affectionate with certain men until I tried it with the right guy.

I did not know I had both male and female characteristics until I started being affectionate with other men.

I did not become a sensitive lover with women until I recognized my own femininity.

17. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Wonderfully said!

18. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Thanks. It is so important to recognize and celebrate love.

19. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Weed makes me pretty horny!

20. Si69

hmm ..... scrolling thru I seem to have written half the posts on this thread....

A couple if weeks ago I had a meet with a guy off Squirt and as he was leaving the house, one I'm selling - carpeted rooms without furniture, I said how it would be an ideal venue for a gangbang.

Well he ran with that the last two weeks.
    I told him, from past experience I was happy to host the venue but not to organise it. And he did so manning the door for a strict 15minute entrance for eight guys who turned up.

Not having any furniture, other than a single mattress I concocted a fuck-horse with two plastic chairs, one with the back cut off, and a solid 3" 1.80 plank 350mm wide wrapped in foam and then a sheet around it. It worked well for me and about four of the others who got fucked on it.

Some hot scenes and vistas ... but to begin I found it was like getting a rural country dance going ......nobody wants to make the first move, so as mine host I told them to put their clothes in the back room and started sucking the nearest cock.

soon warmed up....haha

Marriedbicouple and soulpoker like this.